lewis' 125 build

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
looking good mate!

it all the little extras that you do help make the bike more reliable and last longer.
the neglected state you see some bikes in upsets me sometimes, big $$ bikes sitting there rusting etc...

anyway, good work so far, and keep up the updates

couldnt agree more, maintenance is the key. good job on the build mate keep it up ;)

image.jpg
Installed the plastics, just waiting on the graphics. They should arrive in a couple of days :)
image.jpg

Yea man, I'm looking forward to it.
Their coming from Queensland and I'm in Melbourne so it shouldn't bee too long.
Bit odd because my plastics arrived before the decals and I ordered them 2 days after the graphics

yeah that happens sometimes things get misplaced in depots and what not, kinda annoying, it seems to have happened alot with my oders through DHZ..

Nice little restoration man. I'm doing the same with my new bike. I have never had a new pit bike because I think after a few goes , the weak things will fail. So you can get a broken pit bike for a fraction of a new one and replace the broken stuff with stronger parts making a mean pitty :D

Keep us updated :)

yeah that happens sometimes things get misplaced in depots and what not, kinda annoying, it seems to have happened alot with my oders through DHZ..

That's unusual mate, Dhz are usually spot on with there deliveries, I've spent more than I'd like to admit on Dhz parts n bikes. Never once had an issue, and I live in South East Queensland!

Screen shot 2013-09-24 at 1.25.02 PM.png

graphics arrived and i put them on! im stoked on how it looks.
might keep the bike how it is for now, save up my little income for a bigger donk

the bike is looking good now,
you have doubled the bikes value, if not more !

Latest posts

Back