Lifan 110cc auto wiring diagram

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jessehicks25

Reaction score
i really need a wiring diagram
the wires comin out of the magneto is
1 loose wire
and a 5 large pin clip
the cdi i got with it is 5 small pins
and then theres a thick wire comin from the starter motor
as so im goin to be jumpin this bike so dose anyone have any ideas on where the battery could go or if u can buy really small 12v batterys
iv got a kill switch
im gonna buy a starter button

i took the magneto cover off and there was wat looked like a alernator so i think it charges the battery

im goin to be jumpin this bike so dose anyone have any ideas on where the battery could go
Just put the battery on the shelf in your garage. Jumping a pit bike with batteries is not a good thing. Not only do parts break, but handling is much worse. Like having a full tank of fuel.

No sorry, I was being a smart arse. I think that if you do repeated jump landings, the battery mount will eventually break, or the battery itself will fail, or wires will get loose. Also I think that putting a 2kg battery on the bike will make jumping less fun.

Batteries are normally mounted where an oil cooler normally sits. Maybe you could mount it under the eat somewhere around the shock, and make a shield to keep rear wheel dirt and crud off the battery. The terminals must stay clean.

Good luck. What type of bike and engine have you got?

i have a provert frame and i just bought lifan 110cc auto electric start off ebay but have no idea how to wire it up
i really dont want a battery but maybe i could take it off after iv started it
need help with wiring

No kick starter shaft on the engine right side?

What is the ebay link or item number for the lifan 110 elec start engine?

mate you dont understand, ur bike doesnt need a battery to run the engine.
if you want take the battery out and tape up the positive cable.

electric start is a waist of time, money and u loose power (power to weight ratio) cause ur haulin a starter motor, battery, rectifier, starter relay around

use the kick starter like the big boys?.

Last edited:
mate iv been riding freestyle for 6 yrs now this pit bike is for my younger brother
if u think ur a BIG boy then maybe u should get a real bike

there is no kick start if it did, why would i go to all this trouble

good on you buddy, u can ride? but u cant wire a bike?
ur the smart one for buying a engine without a kick starter now arnt u?
grow up im try to help, if you don't want my help then fine do it your own way.

now whats it gunna be?

No kick starter shaft on the engine right side?

What is the ebay link or item number for the lifan 110 elec start engine?
jh25, you answered my first question (above), but what about my other question? Come on, I tried to help you. :(

Latest posts

Back