Lifan 125 clutch into 12 Volt 4 speed

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

95Monkey

Reaction score
Installed a Lifan 125 clutch into my 12 Volt 4 speed today, seems to work and have been told by people that it does, Just wondering if anyone has tried it?? In the process of rebuilding a bike so i cannot test it. Everything seems to line up and is pretty much identical, might be a cheap way out for a few people. Any input would be handy

Yeah they do mate, i "mixed" them today, all happy, so far anyway.....

yeah aha its a cheap way to do it iff u got a old crank mounted munual clutch motor, ive done it b4 with a ducar clutch and worked fine but didnt keep it on haha

If it worked why did you take it off? Was it on a honda motor?

yeah youll have to excuse rider456, he's a bit homo when it comes to honda's and fitting china parts...even tho 99% of aftermartket parts are from china/taiwan ect

IMO a 125 clutch would be an upgrade on a 50/70/90/110 engine...

yeah youll have to excuse rider456, he's a bit homo when it comes to honda's and fitting china parts...even tho 99% of aftermartket parts are from china/taiwan ect

IMO a 125 clutch would be an upgrade on a 50/70/90/110 engine...

Yeah thats exactly right, I reakon alot of people would be surprised to find out where most of the "Top end" parts really come from these days.

So back to the topic...Does it/will it work? Tried a search on plantmini's and posted the same question there but not really helpful, just been told it has been discussed 100 times. I 99% sure it will work just like to get some advise from someone who has done it.

didnt keep it coz id rather a auto clutch and **** using a ducar clutch on my crf lol, id use it on a zed but not crf.

If it works who gives a **** ....... jesus christ..

If it works good and holds up who gives a shit what its off where it come from or how much it cost seriously....

haha thats the whole point why i wouldnt use it! i recon it would **** up straight away. i wont my bike reliable not a peice of shit

haha thats the whole point why i wouldnt use it! i recon it would **** up straight away. i wont my bike reliable not a peice of shit

I dont really think you know what you are on about mate. I had the same view as you a while ago, but have seen many china's last a hell of alot longer then most people would have ever expected . This is in a Zed mind you. I just want to know if anyone has done this before, and by the sounds of it you havn't. I cant see you putting it in your motor and then going nar....."Not using china shit" and then taking it out, doesnt make sense mate.

i didnt put it on to use it, i put it on to see if it works because i already had my clutch and shit off so thought i might give it a go and yeh it works.

hahaha...

Reminds me of his debate, saying his posh quick turn wasn't china haha

Latest posts

Back