Lifan 125 died out today

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kart_ss

Reaction score
I was riding my lifan 125 today and it just falt out died. It has awesome compression, spark is good and strong, gap is set, valves are set properly, so ive narrowed it downto either spark or carb. Bone stock motor.

Can anyone elaborate on my problem with previous experience with there lifans.

Thanks in advance

I assume that you have a full tank or have turned your reserve on. If so undo the screw at the bottom of the float bowl and fuel should piss out (no blockage in fuel line and float bowl should be full). If so remove your carby and clean out the jets. See how you go.

My lifan wouldn't start for a couple minutes when the revs dropped flat and it died but I pushed it up the hill and gave it a rolling start and away it went again. Probs stupid but maybe you could give that a try.

The lifan black 125 with 25mm mikuni in my early Monsoon(same as Jono's) feckin hammers. Just as quick as my DHZ with 135 high comp piston and 26mm jetted Mikuni. I don't know how but it does. PJ your trippen if think a bloody ducar can even come close to these motors.

Sik-pj I'm getting pretty sick of you bringing up that you think your pitpro was a pos and you hated it. It ain't gonna help kart get his engine running again.

Sik-pj I'm getting pretty sick of you bringing up that you think your pitpro was a pos and you hated it. It ain't gonna help kart get his engine running again.

Agreed... I heard a rumor that he thinks his $#!+ smells like flowers to.... :p

foolsp33d2.gif

Agreed... I heard a rumor that he thinks his $#!+ smells like flowers to.... :p

foolsp33d2.gif

Well I followed casses idea, and it started right up. And your right ghinga rider, the thing does rip:)

Latest posts

Back