Lifan 140 oil cooler removal?

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kpracing12

Reaction score
Can I remove the oil cooler and block up the cooler line holes in the crankcase without upsetting the flow of oil in the engine on a Lifan 140cc?s
Thanks

Just run a line from one to the other. No need to block anything.

Like this:

mybestwheels046.jpg

you might want to cut it down or something if you do that because if that gets caught either you or the engine is gonna get hurt .

don´t block it off!!!!...the line must be connected to insure correct oilflow!!

gday mate
if you pull the side cover off you can see where the oil flows out of the crankcase hole and in the sidecover hole,there is a small thin wall between then just drill ahole thru it then just put bolts with washers in your pipeline holes,done this to mine months ago and have not had a problem,also no hose hanging out to worry about

gday mate
if you pull the side cover off you can see where the oil flows out of the crankcase hole and in the sidecover hole,there is a small thin wall between then just drill ahole thru it then just put bolts with washers in your pipeline holes,done this to mine months ago and have not had a problem,also no hose hanging out to worry about

Maybe a pic next time your tinkering Clunky?

but yeah, not sure why you would take a cooler off?

hey minifighters
my oil cooler broke and i had no bucks for a new one so just did the mod

gday mate

Yes , you can do as Clunky has explained ... :grinning-smiley-003

Latest posts

Back