Lifan 140 Wiring

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lerroy

Reaction score
Hey Guys

just instaling new Lifan 140 in AGB 29

with old ducar just went coil CDI (kill switch) engine

with the lifan i have this new thing called a rectifier do i need to install this ?

i have searched for wiring diagrams and found some im just gonna copy the wires from the ducar as they seem the same colours i only need three wires of the 5 connected from engine right ?

thanks guys

yeah thats the one i already found

i never said kill switch had anything to do with rectifier

im just saying old engine didnt have one so do i need one with the lifan as it came in the package i got ......

thanks for the links though

No you don't need the rectifier. It is just for 12v stuff if you have electric start, battery, lights etc. Only need to hook the green wire to the green in the loom and then the blue and white wire goes to the CDI and the red and black to the CDI. Thats it.

No you don't need the rectifier. It is just for 12v stuff if you have electric start, battery, lights etc. Only need to hook the green wire to the green in the loom and then the blue and white wire goes to the CDI and the red and black to the CDI. Thats it.
I dunno if this thread is old or not, but do you have to hook all the green wires from the coil kill switch and cdi up togeather ?

All of the plain green wires go to ground out on either the engine OR the frame .......

Latest posts

Back