Lifan 150 bore kits

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
no .. you obviosly dont really have a clue about engines and i dobt you got 3k to spend... if the engine runs ride it 150cc is enough for a pitboss , get a Genuine 26mm mikuni or 28mm carby , a good quality exhaust and a cam

AKUNAR MOTORCYCLE PARTS & ACCESSORIES THAILAND give them a email about your problem and what parts you need they will give you great help.

Ive got to say,i find it amusing listening to some of the school kid responses on this site,they give advice like they are master mechanics with years of experience.
It happens not just in this thread but in alot of them and makes for a fun read.
In the real world we dont all have rich mummies and daddies to build big dollar honda motors and some of us have to "make do" with a china motor that in reality with a half decent rider would smoke a rich kid on a taka motor anyway.

Yeah might pay to check the tag on your rich clothes, you've been supporting them forever why stop now. Go with the flow for now.

Ive got to say,i find it amusing listening to some of the school kid responses on this site,they give advice like they are master mechanics with years of experience.
It happens not just in this thread but in alot of them and makes for a fun read.
In the real world we dont all have rich mummies and daddies to build big dollar honda motors and some of us have to "make do" with a china motor that in reality with a half decent rider would smoke a rich kid on a taka motor anyway.

when did anyone say get a honda motor?? what are you saying?

come on here and say this, why??? what do you mean??? who mentioned honda???? this thread Will not turn into a nother china Vs honda one.

sorry got no help for you as im NOT(Motovert Pro) a mech and i haven't read the whole thread and i don't know what it's about.

:p sod honda, get a kawasaki:)

or even husquvarna:) nyuk nyuk nyuk...

yes, some of us do have to make do with a limited income, crazy parents, a fulltime job, kids, mortgages, loans, back problems, neighbours, etc...

its the fun you have, not the amount you spend(or mummy and daddy)...remember that.

i believe all good parents say"if you want it...GET A JOB AND PAY FOR IT YOURSELF!"...you tend to look after things then as well....

what happened to the cane, smacking and discipine...wowow!!!off topic:p lol.

just ride it til it blows up

:i believe all good parents say"if you want it...GET A JOB AND PAY FOR IT YOURSELF!"...you tend to look after things then as well....

my pearents say that all the time, i had a job once trollyboy get paid 50c more then what i was surpose to becasuse i look older then i am(i can get sereved at a bar and im only 15:D) anyways saved up $400 about there asked dad if i could buy one and he said no cause, well i don't know he never told me but the point of my story was he said "get a job and pay for it yourself" i got the job got the money and he said no, that hurt me it did.

bit off topic but thats life.

i woulda smacked him in the mouth and said...stow it, pops....
ok, i wouldnt have, cause if my dad was alive...oh boy...he was a heavy weight boxer:eek: :p and here i am barely passing as a bantam weight....bok bok bu-ghurk:eek:!!!!!! though hed be roughly 86 now, so....

my dad use to be a weight lefter like really big and he still has a lot of that muscle on him but im pretty big(not bragging) but his the only man im scared of, sorry to here about that headsmess

meh, i was only three months old when he err...carked it, so...but then, makes you wonder what it would have been like with him around...omfg, WAAAAAAAY off topic:eek: maybe a bit of support when i wanted a bike, and got offered either a horse or, um, a horse..... strangely, my sister got a horse-several horses... i just got the hosepipe:p after being given an old RM80 in exchange for shovelling a lot of horse shit:mad:

ok, im going to stop looking at this thread, lol

my nan got me back into riding after 10yrs off the bike she brought me an old dr200e, before that it was a PW50, allwell way off topic, me too.

wow lol xD Now we have a new mom and dad family topic, haha.. Dude about the head, of course it's silly to spend 3000dollars on a head when u spend 250dollars on the engine! That was not the fucking question, the question was WHERE TO BUYE CAMS, AND TUNING TO LIFAN!!! Or is it some parts from other engines that you can use? Please read the question m8's, and don't start talking about ur pearents..

come on here and say this, why??? what do you mean??? who mentioned honda???? this thread Will not turn into a nother china Vs honda one.

sorry got no help for you as im NOT(Motovert Pro) a mech and i haven't read the whole thread and i don't know what it's about.

lol I't didn't turn into china Vs honda , It turned to mom Vs dad xP hahaha:p

Latest posts

Back