Lifan 1P52FM1

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

logicquests

If in doubt......Get the grinder out!!
Reaction score
Hi All,

Is anyone familiar with this engine?

The only reason i am asking is that I can purchase a couple of Pitpro 125rr's for about $700.00 the pair. Before you get started on me. They will be for my 6 yr old and 10 yr old. I am happy to do and capable of doing, with your continued support, whatever maintenance and mods need to be done.

The only reviews I could locate were either for the 2007 model or didnt really specify.

The engine listed above is the type of engine in the current model and from the review of the 2007 model people did not think a great deal of the stock lifan motor on these bikes.

If anyone can offer any further info regarding whether the current motor is still as bad as the 2007 motor and/or whether these bikes are inherently rubbish and I should just not bother.

Both of my older kids will be learning clutch on these bikes and I will be treating them as temporary solutions. They wont be getting a hammering, unless of course I need to let off some steam, and they will be well maintained.

Both bikes have only seen three rides and for all intents and purposes they are pretty much new. I understand they may not have been treated as they should have been treated in their formative yr's but I think with a little bit o nurturing they could became valuable members of society.

Any thought's, concerns or advice would be greatly appreciated.

Logic

grab them , there a steal , the 125 lifan is strong as , i did well over 7,000 ks on mine , floged all the way

you wont have an issue with this motor

lifan 125 are bullet proof they surely must be the most reliable china 125 in the world

I WOULD SAY THE 140 LIFAN in my book , got a mate with 1 has done over 12,000kms , flogged hard , runs a lil loose these days but still it goes well and no smoke , i have seen many a 140 with the 5,000 kms on em and still pulling good

either or tho 125 140 both strong motors

Cool. Thanks.

I will see if I can go ahead and purchase them.

Logic

Latest posts

Back