Lifan bore kit

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yer that might be a little big lol I'm only after a rebuild and this was cheep so I thought I'd would be worth it plus I don't want to go crazy on the motor as It only is used for a putter and thought a 138 with a racing cdi and coil plus a 26mm oko and a big bore exhaust would go nicely and maybe an oil cooler

ok firstly before buying anything you need to find out wat size piston pin you have, the height of the barrel and what size barrel stud spacing you..(theres small crf size and large china size)

it may pay to check if you have a large valve head too...

its all about research mate... and bottom line is youll probly spend more than buying a new engine..

anit that ebay link for 138cc motors? well werent they only like 127 or some thing?? wrong stroke in them?? might wanna check out the bore of that

Also how do I check if I have a large valve head and if it is the wrong size kit could I just rebuild it as a 125cc and put an a2 cam in it still?

the easiest way to check your head is to remove it and measure the valves... some heads have markings on them to tell you but i dont trust tht..

and wat 140 kit are you talking about from dhz

and be sure to check this site out, theres some awesome info that may help you INFO_ON_FITMENT AND_INSTALLATION

yeah thts what i thought he was referring to..

and yeah only jialings and YX's came with 57mm stroke and they have 13mm piston pin..

if he is willing to throw up some specs and measurements of his engine we could easily recommend something for him..he's going to need to pull his engine apart tho
spec's we require would be
piston pin size
barrel height
engine number
and center to center measurements on the bottom 2 barrel studs

Would i be able to just rebuild it as a 125 and put an a2 or a7 cam in it and would I notice and diff with a bigger cam over the stock one

yeah ya can do tht,

bigger cam will require bigger valve springs and better carb..either an oko or PE 26mm

just be sure to check valve to piston clearance, it only takes small amount of force to bend valves

ok here are the sizes that u guys wanted

piston pin
IMG_01722.jpg

IMG_01732.jpg

Piston
IMG_01762.jpg

IMG_01772.jpg

Barrel
IMG_01792.jpg

studs
IMG_01802.jpg

Valves i didnt know how to measure it but i can do it if u need me to