lifan140 into atomik125

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The engines designed to go into the ProX frames are non any gear start motors, so the clutch arm is mounted on the side of the engine, hence away from frame,

The any gear start motors have the clutch arm mounted at the top of the motor resulting in it hitting the frame, by making a custom clutch arm mount you should be fine,

Franky

well on my bike the clutch arm seems to be ages away from the frame so i guess i will see when i get the motor but i really appreciate the help guys thanx heaps

the motor will go straight in but you will have to grind top engine mount back and i found counter sinking an allen key bolt rather than having a big bolt head sticking out makes it a much neater job if you look at the pictures in my gallery you might be able to see my conversion sik-pj didnt follow my advice and nearly stuffed his clutch:cool:

the whole bikes gunna be bent to fit soon =P kickstarter... gearshifter... clutch arm =) ROLF

Latest posts

Back