linkage bearings

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Minibiker05

Reaction score
ok my likage bearings all rusty and some are kinda siezed is there any way i can fix them as i dnt really want to replace them cheers

there na4900-2rs you need 7 of them

the bearings dont fail it inner ring is made of coke can and wears a groove and there toast after that
you will need to make up a small spacer to go between the inner rings for one and cut down the existing flanges for spaceing of the linkage block

i did ando's more than 12 infact 18 months ago and there still sweet

yeah thats about right as long as there supplying you good jap or german ones

but you will get away with china bearings all day should cost ya about $12 each +gst at the max

who was that? not real good customer service....

um find a BSC branch and get them to buy them from hi roll i know they have them

they should sell em to ya

if not pm me ya details and i'll get em for ya and ship em up but you'll have to pay for freight then

word of advise too, if you have been doin decent jumps on the rev then be sure to check all the bolts in the linkage.

all mine were bent and the stock ones are only mild grade.. had never bottomed out either, so goes to show how much load is on those bearings and bolts..

Latest posts

Back