lol funny ebay edits

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I actually know this guy, his just somewhat stupid. He reckons it wouldn't let him list it as a minibike 10'er or something unless he called it a crf50. I don't know if he just don't know how to use ebay or what.

If some offered him 2500 for that he should of been jumping for joy... idiot.

Yep complete idiot $2500 for a china 2nd china .

All I can say is tool.

Well maybe one more thing complete tool.

$2500.00 for that.

Logic

These people live in a freakin bubble he probably thinks it's a bargain ...I sorta feel sorry for him. .

These people live in a freakin bubble he probably thinks it's a bargain ...I sorta feel sorry for him. .

Like how he acts like maestro brakes are an amazing upgrade. Replacing china with china. Ahhh

Like how he acts like maestro brakes are an amazing upgrade. Replacing china with china. Ahhh

Yeah exactly Rach poor guy obviouslydoesn't know much ... but the person who suggested and sold him his "upgrades " knew exactly what he was buying .

Placing fake bids on ebay auctions is not something we encourage on this site! All related comments have been removed for that reason.

Placing fake bids on ebay auctions is not something we encourage on this site! All related comments have been removed for that reason.

i didnt place any fake bids why was my post removed? i actually just got stung listing fees by some tosser who bid on my jetski and won it and never paid so the last thing i would do is do that to someone else all i was pointing out was someone had bid $3000 on a pitbike with 317 ebay feedbacks surely a person who has sold or purchased this many items on ebay will know a pitbike isnt worth $3000 :O

i didnt place any fake bids why was my post removed? i actually just got stung listing fees by some tosser who bid on my jetski and won it and never paid so the last thing i would do is do that to someone else all i was pointing out was someone had bid $3000 on a pitbike with 317 ebay feedbacks surely a person who has sold or purchased this many items on ebay will know a pitbike isnt worth $3000 :O

Nah Gazza I wasnt implying that you or anyone else had placed bids, but since some members had admitted to bidding it up and encouraged others to do so, I decided it was best to remove all the related posts to end the discussion about it.

pretty pathetic to place false bids. wouldve only been done by preadolescent teenagers....

did it realy sell for AU $8,100.00

lol

On 12-Feb-11 at 01:19:44 AEDST, seller added the following information:

EBAY YOU ARE ****ED IN THE HEAD THE BIDDER OFFERED ME 2500 SO TAKE HIS ****ING BID OFF HERE YOU DUMB ****S

Last edited:
haha i hope not lol! thats a rip off i'd buy a car instead..
this guy is crazy as hahaha! what a goose

Nah would of been a dummy bidder forsure . Kinda feel bad for hhim as he would cheering right now .

haha silly as i loled to when i seen that the guy was spazzing out at ebay lol hectic as

Anyone who did bid on it would be able to get out of it without neg feedback because of it being a fraudulant listing, Listing a Craaap 88 as a crf50 is straight out fraud

Wonder who made those dummy bids, not me. Not a preadolescent teen so its impossible.

But I actually didnt...

Latest posts

Back