Lolololololol!

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
hey mate if your bored with your life just jump off a cliff or something. stop wasting peoples time by making stupid threads like this. im sure all will agree with me.

hey mad man, you know where i might be able to get some streamers for my handle bars? I heard they make your bike go faster??

yea, helps with the aerodynamic lift, pushing more air into the airfilter.

lol i got owned so i i think i'll leave these forums...wankers with there cheep bikes, goodluck

mad man said:
lol i got owned so i i think i'll leave these forums...wankers with there cheep bikes, goodluck

Look guys....I've just been made moderator of this section, and it is my unfortunate first duty to save some young fella from jumping off a cliff as DB & PB suggested....
Mad man...I think you have been treated too harshly and I think most of us would want you to hang around. Maybe just don't post on every thread and try to keep to the subject of the thread. Post up links to pics and videos by all means.
If you start new thread after new thread it pushes other threads down too fast and doesn't give them time to develop. Hang back a bit, do a bit of searching and read a few old threads and learn something ....or if all else fails, post up some pics of yourself doing some impressive shit on your thumpy.
DB & PB...a left jab might go unchecked, but don't go puttin' the boot in.

ok i will try i was just still excited about my bike

Most are just Jealous they cant wheely like that .

Good control .Just dont forget to use the rear break its great for putting the front end of the ground.

Cheers

He'll be right...I had a little snigger at that vid... I always do when someone stacks

Mack said:
He'll be right...I had a little snigger at that vid... I always do when someone stacks

Heheheh I think we are all glad we are not the ones in pain...

It wasnt my bike it was my mates, i have the thumpstar but you cant see it

I was very dissapointed in fellow furum members whilst reading last posts. Tottaly not needed. I could only imagine how mad man felt, he was just trying show everyone, lol what i thought was pretty funny. I lovewathchin a good stack. So chin up mad man just post when you really think is neccessary.Cheers

Latest posts

Back