Loncin Chopper Pics.

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Gotta pull it out of the shed I think it was pullstart but I gonna chuck something else in, prob another 160ho,

N lets ride..
I will sell u the frame, tank n all the bits for............. one million dollars

Gotta pull it out of the shed I think it was pullstart but I gonna chuck something else in, prob another 160ho,

N lets ride..
I will sell u the frame, tank n all the bits for............. one million dollars

Dude a 160? that will be way over kill.

I wanted to retain the estart, so i went as BIG as i could find that had estart and semi auto.

I was keen on using the head n barrel of my ho once I upgrade my vert , will it be overkill or kill the frame? Could I use the stuff left over when I do the v2 n get a crankcase n the rest to work at all? Can I make it e start? Surely its possible I dunno maybe I'll find another motor for it after all, but I want a clutch not a semi, couldnt u get a clutch e start motor?

I was keen on using the head n barrel of my ho once I upgrade my vert , will it be overkill or kill the frame? Could I use the stuff left over when I do the v2 n get a crankcase n the rest to work at all? Can I make it e start? Surely its possible I dunno maybe I'll find another motor for it after all, but I want a clutch not a semi, couldnt u get a clutch e start motor?

Frame will need a lot of work to strengthen and just to make it fit.

Reason i wanted semi is so i can still run the suicide shifter. And e-start to give it a big bike feel, plus being so low that are a pain to kick start. And its cool :D

Frame will need a lot of work to strengthen and just to make it fit.

Reason i wanted semi is so i can still run the suicide shifter. And e-start to give it a big bike feel, plus being so low that are a pain to kick start. And its cool :D

Making it fit not so hard but making it stronger I dunno if I'm up for,
I'm keen for lecy start n I realise ya wouldn't run a kick as it wouldn't have the clearance but I'm still thinking a clutch, I love ur scull shifter but thinking maybe put a clutch on it too?
I'll start a build thread soon, hope u might be able to help along the way :hail:

Nice build
just wondering i have a 49cc version the only problem with it now is i need a petrol tank, any one know where i can get a tank and it has harley handle bars so i need a harley throttle :(

Nice build
just wondering i have a 49cc version the only problem with it now is i need a petrol tank, any one know where i can get a tank and it has harley handle bars so i need a harley throttle :(

Not sure on the tank, ebay will be pretty much the only place i would say.

As for the throttle, any China throttle will fit mate, does not need to be anything specific.

what about moving the engine mounts forward? so the head sits either flush or just sits out of the frame?

Then id have to relocate the battery and associated wiring, ignition etc etc

Id really have to go with a custom frame in that case.

Really more trouble that its worth mate.

hi i would like to know were you got the gas tank and feners from i have the same bike but bought it without the fenders and gas tank so if you could contact me with that infor mation that would be great thank you :rolleyes:

Latest posts

Back