Longest jump on a midsized

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
To true styv, I watched it also, im not religious but a big believer in when you go you have achieved everything you where meant to on this earth, but contradicting myself here I have at a few occasions defied fate and left wondering how.
Enjoy whilst trying to stay safe buddy.

The problem with doing these jumps is once you jump a gap your always going to push and the question is not will you crash, but when?

But still unbelievable the size of some jumps. I've done 30 foot off a comp ramp and I was ****tin bricks.

If you could find a good hill jump, like a step up would maybe minimize the height factor while you practise?

With all the FMX riders dying laterlly I have to ask why would anyone consider doing this?

Easy answer.... Because you can, thats why. As long as there are "limits" people there will be people out there pushing faster and harder than the last, it's just part of human nature.

i have access to the distance ramp shuie used a few weeks back if ya get real keen...

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/izNxzuTD764" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

yeah i dont want to ride frankston really for this reason

i know a bloke with a fractured back in hospital lucky to be alive from a crash there

i know my limits on the big bike anyway

i'm in this sport for a long time and a good time

but the thing with these distance records is the guy who can pay 10k for a ramp then another 30k for the dirt & machinery to make a downy.. let alone where to put it.. will get the record

or 100 bucks a hour for a excavator driver to come out to make one

Latest posts

Back