Look what I just picked up!

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Swapped a 83 sigma rally bus and 250 cash for this....
53e84774201460ef220d3cc06d9e6dcd.jpg
90874b6fff260d9df5051ce096b79602.jpg

Yep! Only thing I have found so far is the rubbers in the clutch are shot. I reckon I will part this one out to fund the psto, or try sell it as a roller. Any idea what it would be worth as a roller?

How much for the forks? If I send you my stock dhz forks with new oil, to keep it as a roller?

Send me a pm with a price + postage. super keen.
What length are they?

Last edited:
They will be too long mate. 730mm yours will be 660mm because of the Crf50 frame.

Where do you measure from? I measured mine before and from axle to the very top of the forks is around 730ish...

Nhow big are your triples? I have another set of the same forks, just gold, with no triples you can have the gold ones for 50 plus postage, then you will need to get a new brake mount as these forks have a different width between the bolt holes..

Im gunna say approx 42mm. At the top 50 ish at the bottom. Just eyeing it with a tape measure thaugh..

Sounds pretty close to the 45mm 48mm that you need.. if your keen I can pm you a photo, ive been trying to get a 100+ for them but as your a minirider brother 50 plus postage and they are yours :) yours is a dpro yeah? My old dpro used 730mm forks snaptrax.

They are a bit dirty, I will clean them up before I send them, seals are good but there is some scuff marks etc on them
bea8b18f4e69ea1a3a5556a233318abe.jpg
they take a special axle to, 15mm, but its 20mm on one side to fit the fork on the left of the pic. Get them from dhz I think
d4971a00807c62dc51ae62fc2a46be07.jpg

Are they gpx black labels are they? Look heaps similar to my stockers lol. Because im more of a flashy look kinda guy, would you take $100+ post or something along those lines for the black ones??

Yeah, yourswouldnt be adjustable, these are adjustable comp and rebound. You just want the black ones? I reckon we can sort something out, one fork has a leaky seal on the black ones, so they may look better, but they need work where as the gold ones are a bolt and ride prospect. If you still want the black ones I guess id take 75 plus postage because of the seal..

Apparently they are a pain in the ass. I have to do them on my Lxr :(

Latest posts

Back