Looking for a pitbike

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
oh sorry i didnt relise
with the muffler you can take out the crappy packing and put a high quality packing it in and it seems to quieten them down a bit also try putting an extra baffle in it or something but the more restrictive it gets the more power you sacrifice
id try the packing first as ive seen big improvements

I tried muffler packing on my 50 2-stroke and didn't make a big difference. Ill give it a shot though. Would anyone advice getting a proper silencer/muffler from a motorcycle store (specifically team moto)? I was thinking of a pro circuit.

pro circut would probably be louder..

there are silencers on ebay for pretty cheap.

MSO is the way to go i think, if not mabye the 125rr looks ok! Why not try a agb29... that vid is nice man..Mabye test ride bikes n stuff b4 u buy one

if i waas u id would stay right away from the agb29 , noting but trouble

Yeh already set my mind on the Pitpro 125rr. Here's the silencer I was thinking of.

i suggest the mso x6r $895 and get a silencend exhaust system put on cost my friend $140 but price would vary

hey buddy i got an mso 125 cheap fast fun great parts and engine rely happy you will love it. you can get dhz on ebay 4 bout 600. best engines are lifan

:eek: Man this thread is over a year old. Think he might have 1 by now

Latest posts

Back