Low riser clamp to suit DHZ Outlaw

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gixxerdims

Reaction score
Anyone know where I can get a lower riser clamp to suit a DHZ Outlaw? After something at least half the size to drop about 2"
Can't seem to find anything on ebay...

Not fussed if it's to suit a 7/8" or 1.1/8" bars as I'm upgrading my bars too, just need a lower clamp first.IMAG0889.jpg

Your riser's are fixed arent they ?
Eg they can't be loosened and moved forward or back ?

Might be hard to find, as the bolt pattern where they mount to the fork's is smaller than the top cap bolt pattern

Another option if you're good at diy, might be to take your's off and cut them 50mm shorter?
Then file them up square and deburr them.
You might have to drill and tap the thread's a bit deeper and run some shorter bolt's though

Last edited:
Last edited:
Motard! So want lower riders, and also low rise pro tapers SE!
was looking at clip ons but might not be comfortable enough..

I have a brand new pair of Braaap/YCF 28mm / 1 1/8 clamp's, they have a 54mm rise (top to bottom of lower section)
I'll measure the bottom bolt pattern for the tripple's tomorrow

pontets-guidon-sans-barre-ycf-factory-2010-2014.jpg

DHZ have these for 22mm / 7/8 bar's too, they have a 70mm rise
7/8 Handle Bar Clamp Kit – Buy Online Australia at DHZ

CON-28.jpg

What model outlaw is this mate? Also have you thought about drag bars? They will get you lower, can get cheap 7/8 low/drag bars from MCAS

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dim, my YCF/Braaap riser's have a 25mm bolt spacing where they bolt to the top tripple's.

Hey Craig, what do you mean by 25mm bolt spacing where they bolt to the top triples?
Isn't it just a single bolt from the bottom/

Btw the DHZ ones you posted above, and also the current ones I have, are the same. They're 70mm, which is a really high rise. Ideally I'd like about 30mm, which should be just enough to clear the top of the forks!

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back