Lunch Break!

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
true that, i been trying to quit, but when at work i get to smoko and cant resist the URGE.
or i turn into the grinch with a period if i dont have one all day, so for those around me i continue to smoke lol

Same here Roost. I continue to smoke rather than quit, purely for the benefit of others.... plus, if i quit, some of the items below, will be less enjoyable...

bar4.jpg

Gar to not being able to quote that picture!!

Pics or Ban! lol

haha man thats heaps sketchy having thos rabbit traps there...

Some day someones gonna wake up with no pinky!!

tops bar

ha ha, it's all an illusion... lol.. the rabbit traps are welded open... i did think about "setting a trap", crappy pun intended for the drunken or curious, but decided public liability may not cover it.. lol..
will post more pics as the bar is completed. i wish to make the back patio as man-friendly as possible.
hmm.. that sounded gay... as man friendly, in a totally non-homo way...
totally non-homo.
i can see i am going to have to edit this post.... :(

the patio is 90sqm all undercover....
I think that would be room for a pool table, foosball table, old Rastan Saga video game, and perhaps a velcro wall for dwarf tossing... heh heh..
there is already a dart board and bbq as well, patio table etc etc..
between the patio and 12x8 shed, i think i am one lucky mofo as far as the house goes..
just a pity the bank owns my a$$ for the next 30 years... :(

......... and perhaps a velcro wall for dwarf tossing... heh heh.. ....

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA :D

I live at my work during the week so I don't get a break at all during the day :(

and my bikes are dead lol so I can't go for a ride after either. lol

I'm working as a nanny for people who've known me since I was 2 :)

I take care of two slightly autistic little kids and help maintain the house.

the patio is 90sqm all undercover....
I think that would be room for a pool table, foosball table, old Rastan Saga video game, and perhaps a velcro wall for dwarf tossing... heh heh..
there is already a dart board and bbq as well, patio table etc etc..
between the patio and 12x8 shed, i think i am one lucky mofo as far as the house goes..
just a pity the bank owns my a$$ for the next 30 years... :(

Sounds like its goin to be party time at thumps* place :D

Oh I can see the dart board in your sig :p

Same here Roost. I continue to smoke rather than quit, purely for the benefit of others.... plus, if i quit, some of the items below, will be less enjoyable...

bar4.jpg

lol i had a video of a mate putting his finger in a rabbit trap, gimmi till next thusday(when we play poker agian) and i will get another and post it up for yas

hahaha na just has a high pain tolerance, you will see trust me lol doesn't even worry him a bit

Ok there is no fancey bar or drinking hats but here is my little get away spot at home lol

hillzshed2.jpg

Hillzshed1.jpg

mate, it has bundy sign, bikes, lounges, tv and beer and gasket fridge. All round Win! :)

Hmmmmmmm do i spot a crf behind the couch?

Thump140 - Gasket fridge??

Sand bike boy, you've never heard of a gasket fridge? where you bin lad?

A gasket fridge is like a normal fridge but betterer. It contains beers, bundy cans, brake fluid, fork oil, filter oil, and gaskets, cause the freezer section keeps the gaskets to size, and keeps em flat.
Heaps betterer than keeping the cucumbers your missus puts on her eyes fresh i reckon... :D

Latest posts

Back