LXR linkage on Revmx

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

epod

Reaction score
Hi all, has anybody tried to fit an lxr linkage on a rev mx. I am thinking this will be a good improvement on the rev. Dreadful dan is leaving me his bike while he is away so I am going to see if i can get it handeling as good as an LXR.
Peace ride on.

it should work with a bit of hammering haha

Dready hooked on the 88 aye, not even going to bring the middy on his adventures

Cheers for info

Thanks mate for sharing that info. How much do the lxr swinger and linkage set you back. Will the lxr linkage fit the rev swingarm or did you have to change it to lxr to make it work. You missed a great race at Gwandalan. Cheers Durrant.

Dready is lov'n the 88 hill's. Are you bring in those cool choppers? Whats you web site? I am looking forward to getting the rev handling better than my x4 pitster.
The stock linkage setup on the rev is quite poor as the shock does not even bolt to the bottom of the linkage it just has a cheap pin with split pin to hold it in the lower shock mount. Interested to know if anybody has broken one yet. The cinworx has the same linkage also
Ride on DD.

Latest posts

Back