mad_as_hec Pete's Z50AK2

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mad_as_hec

Reaction score
Ok, I take no credit for this bike whatsoever. I fell in love with it 6 years ago when I saw it freshly rebuilt for the first time when I bought my CT70 from Pete Romney, a long time Monkey guy in Perth. Pete advertised the bike on MG last week and I was straight onto it and had the deal done without getting the appropriate "approvals". In fact, I went behind the missus back after she told me that I couldn't buy the bike and did a deal with Pete which he had agreed to. She spoke to me afterwards and told me that she REALLY didn't want me buying the bike because we couldn't afford it/I already had too many/the earth would spin off it's axis and any other reason you could think of. Well, you could see the poo splatter on the walls from when it hit the fan after I told her the deal was done. I had no choice but to pull out of the deal.
Little did I know that my sneaky underhanded wife was already negotiating with Pete to buy it as a pressie for me! I got home from work lastnight, and there it was sitting in the bathroom waiting for me. She told me that the reason that she bought it for me was that I had been honest with her and had lket the deal go just to keep her happy. Just goes to show that honesty pays, and put marital harmony ahead of your own interests and it will pay dividends. Happy wife, happy life.

The mods it has recieved:
Takegawa 85cc cast iron barrel and piston
Kitaco manifold
Big Keihin Carby
Unifilter pod filter
Takegawa speedo
4 speed gearset
Two Brothers Racing exhaust
Custom paint, lots of polished alloy and chrome.
6 years since the rebuild and rego, its only travelled 265km.

a5cb8034.jpg

d9df4a51.jpg

a5d03adf.jpg

ov all the low down underhanded , sneaky , devious things to do to a bloke ,,
champion ,,
but has she told you the other secret ??

you've adopted me ,,,,
" im in the laundry " ....
hahahaha !!!!
nice score hec ,,

will look good with the black tonelli in the shed beside it ...
now the big question ,,,,
what one to go out for a ride on ehh ???

Great Bike!

i have one of these hardtails but it is in very poor condition

If you need a riding buddy this arvo just say the word Hec.. i'll be around in a flash..

will look good with the black tonelli in the shed beside it ...
now the big question ,,,,
what one to go out for a ride on ehh ???

The Tonelli will always be the riding bike, this will be the ornament in the sitting room that gets ridden on sunny days 2 or 3 times a year.

Great Bike!

i have one of these hardtails but it is in very poor condition

Give ya 50 bucks for it(dont laugh i'm serious, how do you think i have ended up with 5 hardtails in the shed)

Will you bring it along on the 25th for us to drool over?

Latest posts

Back