Major Work Projects for school

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pbk

Reaction score
i just recently finished my year 12 major work for woodwork was wondering wether there are other people have done a major work for either woodwork, art, photography, design and technology to post up what you made and a couple of a pics of it

i designed and made a pedestal desk for woodwork, i intended on designing something with a traditional style

also feedback is more than welcome

IMG_0344.jpg

IMG_0345.jpg

IMG_0346.jpg

Top effort bro... Looks smick..

I built a coffee table, but that's about it..

I have an idea for what you could do next, Make some bedside tables. :)

You could end up making a whole room full of furnature. :)

mate i love the joinery on the draws, very well done. what timber did you use?
here is a few pictures of my D&T final that i did this year. it is made out of Vic Ash and MDF with stainless steel spacers and tinted glass. it has a matte black two-pack finish. the pics really dont do the finish any justice but here ya go.

ive got a few more pics comming, just waiting for them to load.
IMG_4280.jpg

IMG_0029.jpg

ah good to see someone else throwing up some pics

looks good mate, i reckon the finish looks good the pics but sounds like its alot better

yer i used finger joints for the draws as dovetails would take too long and suck at doing dovetails and using a machine for the finger joints was pretty easy

its all solid jarrah including the draws, the draw bottoms are obviously plywood and the edging round the top is mapple i think... a kid in my class gave it to me

yeah i like it mate, jarrah looks great with a finish applied

anybody else on this forum made anything theyd like to throw up here?

haha yeah. even if people didnt make it for year 12, i would still like to see some other things that people have made in their spare time

yer ther has to be more than just me and you unless there all year 10 dropouts *cough*tyd*cough* hehe

:finup:

I made a coffee table in year 10.. Most of the other stuff was small or I cbf making it.. I might get a pic actually..

I had a project for year 10. I entered into the technology section and won out of something like 370 students. I did a 9000 word program step by step on how to service a pit bike with pictures and video was so much work! But I won so it was okay.

Latest posts

Back