mannar ride

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

stupidability

Reaction score
ha fellas i have organized a ride at mannar park 26 and 27 of january.sofar there is 7 or so plus all our kids. it is not an official ride just a fun one for people to meet other pitty riders.mannar bike park is 15000 acers,240k's of one way track and about 5 motorx tracks.all are welcom.

you don't wanna do up a topic with all the info and throw it in rides and events do you? stuff like price, location, facilities, ect ect

Hey masterspoon. I see ur in Toowoomba where abouts do u ride?

Meeting point & Time: 26 & 27th Jan. 2008 (decide on a place so people can convoy up and not get lost)

Cost:$30per day( is this per bike or per head?)

Other Details:15000 acers, 240k's of one way track and about 5 motorx tracks.(bbqs, toilets, camping, fuel, food etc avail?)

nup cant be fu&#ed but it is near proston and is $30 a day.

Not that hard to do a decent layout mate...

Is the $30. per bike or per head? Is there camping sites available? bathrooms? do people need to bring things like fuel and bbq's or is it available on site? if you want to get a decent group together get some more info up about the park and fill in the blanks!

Last edited:
where is it at qld or nsw
any 1 from wollongong wana go 4 a ride hear sum where im buildin sum big ramps at the moment dont no where im gana put em any 1 got a place or a idea of where to set up my ramps in wollongong so any1 can go use em anytime i need a place to leave em

but with enough time to respond with a comment like this...?? sigh.. some people really dont belong on forums....

and some people arn't ment to have teeth so if you wana come to manar i can help u out with that smart ars.ha ha ha.

pretty certain if anybody wanted to go they could have looked at a map or got some info off the manar site before it went off line www.manar.com.au (for anyone interested when the site goes back up). come on it got to be everybodies own responsability to get themselve to the right spot.

Latest posts

Back