MAR 07 50 of the month pole (vote here)

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

vote for the best 50 of the month

• Linc

Votes: 6 7.8%
  • Dabomb

Votes: 10 13.0%
  • TrashThumpy

Votes: 11 14.3%
  • McNeil_250

Votes: 21 27.3%
  • binky77

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • STICK

Votes: 4 5.2%
  • geezus18

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • jayden-pitbikez

Votes: 7 9.1%
  • millhouse motorcycles

Votes: 4 5.2%
  • pumba

Votes: 14 18.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
hey mcniel250 can you run pro taper bars on your ttr? i think they would be alot better looking.. nice bike love them..

The quad has my vote linc thats a beasty machine what speeds does it get upto?

Thanks for the vote.....yeah I think it's a beast and soon it will be more so.:D

Don't know how fast it is but I keep up with all the other Pitbike guys on the trail and belive it or not if things get a bit twisty they cant keep up with me.

On the track there is nothing more fun than this thing......

yeah thats it linc, i love your ride man, just looks the goods bro. what upgrades you got coming for it?? whats it currently running. if i am not mistaken one of your previous threads i think said it was a 110 3 valve right??

Cheers, Tony.

Yep....currently have a 110 3v in it w' crower G2 cam and a Pro Circuit exhaust but now have some other stuff in mind.

Race rules for "mini quads" are limited to (110cc + 5%)115.5cc for kids and has now been changed to (125cc + 5%) 131cc adult "pit quad" racing.

So now I'm after a Outlaw 131 if that beast exists or someone who knows their $hit in Melbourne who could make me one.

I've also got a brand new quad in a crate (with a 125 in it) that I'm thinking of building up as a race kids quad.

Thanks for the comments.....

sounds like the goods linc, gotta let us know how you get on with the 131 conversion etc etc... maybe you need to get a 125 barrel and bore it out to 131??? might work wonders but i dont know. talk to rkfinch23, he knows his sh!t. although the bloke lives in the US somewhere i reckon he could walk you through it. anywho, keep us up to date champ.

Cheers, Tony.

P.S: keep these votes rolling boys, 150 results is the goal :D

Pumba What sorta bike is that mate...??

Also dads had a few SKilines ;)

Hey mate is a MSO x7r. Top bike. Few cosmetic changes and it looks a million bucks!

Cant complain!

THe skiline is a great boat just ticked over 100 hours today time to upgrade i rekon lol

haha that bots talkin espanic or whatever the hell ya wanna call it.Da bomb's ride is killin it ,who needs a back brake and im lovin the nos oil catch to mitch ya rides gettin nicer everytime i see it mate

Hey guys,

Just letting you know, I've been running through the forums and trying to clear out all the spam / ban users posting spam. God this is getting annoying.

We're currently putting up filters and barriers for spammers, so you guys will have to worry less about those sorts of posts.

Anyway, if you find any more spam posts, make sure you click the button called "Report Post" and I'll come delete and ban the spammer.

Hey guys,

Just letting you know, I've been running through the forums and trying to clear out all the spam / ban users posting spam. God this is getting annoying.

We're currently putting up filters and barriers for spammers, so you guys will have to worry less about those sorts of posts.

Anyway, if you find any more spam posts, make sure you click the button called "Report Post" and I'll come delete and ban the spammer.

wheres the report post button ?

It's in the top right hand corner above the post you want to report.

Latest posts

Back