March 07 Pole Submissions.

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bones

Reaction score
hay guys.

this is the March 2007 submission thread, if you think you have a chance post up, first 10 bikes submitted to this thread will have dibs UNLESS you participated in the previous pole in which case your bike will be pushed back in the order.

pole begins = 01/02/2007
pole closes = 01/03/2007

submissions ending = 30/01/2007

post up guys, you know you want to.

RULES
  • If you were in the last pole and think you have a real chance you can post again for the following month.
  • Prevous months winner can not submit until a full month has past.
  • Limit of 10 bikes featured in monthly pole.
  • Bikes that have not featured in the previous month will get preferance in the first 10 then if any spots are still up for grabs the guys with a second post wil be submited into the poll
  • Pole will start on the first day of the following month.

WHAT CAN WE SAY 140CC, PORTED HEAD, IRK & OIL SLINGER, RED HYDRAULIC CLUTCH ASSEMBLY, DNM SHOX, PRO CIRCUIT EXHAUST, 4 PISTON FRONT AND 2 PISTON REAR ADONISED BRAKES, BILLET FRAME AND SWINGARM, BILLET ENGINE COVER & SPROCKET, BILLET HUBS ETC ETC
DSC028111copy.jpg

Last edited:
dam i don't have a pic of my crf thats up to date, shit!

Typhoon 114cc, 3-Valve, Hi-Comp, Crower G2 Cam.

something different.....

Me at Outtrim3.JPG

my bike 2.JPG

out you go to your shed then with your camera :D get a snap champ and post up, will be good to see the changes you have made

Cheers, Tony.

Latest posts

Back