• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Miniriders and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Marshall Motorsports New Site Sponsor!!

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

motorman

Admin "The Cougar"
Reaction score
Hi All,

I would like to welcome Marshall Motorsports as a site sponsor.

They are the new sellers of Revolution MX.

Yay!! Thats pretty cool... I can't be trusted in his shop... I'd max out my credit card so easy with all the awesome clothes and moto gear lol. But it's all on eBay too for you non-nsw'ers.

Yeah i have brought from there ebay store before great service .

yer to everyone that lives in Newcastle or the area there shop is located at Glendale pretty easy to find and always have good stuff to buy ! :)

Well done Marshalls on sponsoring the site.
My girlfriend brought a Rev on the weekend and rode it non stop saturday and sunday. What a very impressive bike. Just missing a v2 she tells me.

Welcome Marshall.

Now we can all look like Billyxxx thanks to your amazing selection of awesome street and bike wear.

Look forward to seeing you get more involved in the site.

logic

Look like me ? Haha i buy $10 shirts from kmart . I dont wear brands unless someone buys em for me

You must have a lot of people buying for you Billy.

logic

great not good

hi guys got some great specials on v3 FOX helmets coming up soon ....all australian approved ... just got to work out how to start a new thread .....

eddie...

Latest posts

Back