may fifty of the month

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
sideny that crf50 is only worth $50 so shut up

Now now.. now do you realy need insult sidney.. its so old teasing him its like re using the toilet paper you wipe your ass with to blow your nose.

And sidney dont further continue it. for god sake mate buck up and take it on the chin with a smile.

Put some bikes up , stop shit fighting and get in your entries. No more shit talk ' your bike is poo ' comments , if your bike is any good wack it in this months entries.

motox True true.

Now come on Fellas aint nobody got a bike to match our entrys ah? :p lets see um. dont be shy

yeh mxb is the biggest tosser on this site he thinks that nothing is like hes ATOMIK "shittest bike brand you can get" but realy it is a piece of crap

sidneys bike is a awsome bike and whats the go with all you guys giving him shit all the F****** time stop trying to be a keyboard warrior FFS!

this site has turned into a bunch of 5 year old bullshitt

no wonder why there isnt any bikes in for this month because all the members are going to other sites like planet minis and oz pitbike and fmx aus etc etc etc

this is the reason because all this 5 year old bullshit talk and the keyboard warriors of this site NOT TO MENTION ANY NAMES

im starting to use planet minis and fmx australia more as this site is full of tosser's and when u ask a question you just get flammed down or get taken the piss out of because you dont have the best bike on here

ITS WAY PAST A F****** JOKE NOW FELLAS GIVE IT A BREAK FFS!

and u have never been an instigator under any circumstances??

righto mother club , has everyone stopped there bitching. Lets get back to minibikes. Where are you 50s ,cmon we need this poll going! Otherwise coolmodee will wack his piece of shit motovert in it to up some slots haha kidding i love it , get your bikes in!

ginger would take your rig anyday lou

but my fotm dayz are dun i didn't get beeten by ducs pos and i'm happy

i might just declare coreys bike 50 of the year and be done with it

nowon around here seems to have the passion except for a select few i've even stopped cleanin the shit up

it's pretty thankless and you get nowhere with some of the dweebs on here
hell we even lost snitchy because of it

l8tr

ginger would take your rig anyday lou

but my fotm dayz are dun i didn't get beeten by ducs pos and i'm happy

i might just declare coreys bike 50 of the year and be done with it

nowon around here seems to have the passion except for a select few i've even stopped cleanin the shit up

it's pretty thankless and you get nowhere with some of the dweebs on here
hell we even lost snitchy because of it

l8tr

Don't give in man , The forum just goes through cycles of shit periods where there are heaps of stupid posts/threads/ members. See how things pan out. Your preety much the only mod now besides dready that comes on here regularly. Your efforts are much appreciated!

sid sorry mate we have had this discusion already

and i'm not goin anywhere i quite like the forum

i just get a lil pissed off with duc postin his shit somtimes
na ducs good

but i am a little disapointed with motoxxx i've got a bit of time for the bloke but the opinion above is a lil uncalled for

but hey he is probably just as annoyed as we are with some of the sites atributes atm

i mean i cant even get hold of rob to change the front page i'm sic of looking at coreys frigen bike

but i'll be round as for the rest of the mods they have there reasons and some are alot more inportant than some of the crap on here

Cheers mate. Guys keep your shitfights to the chatbox or msn not here. Big thanks to mini mulisha this month for sticking his bike in , very nice Zed. good to see some members comming to the table with some bikes. Its time for all the kids that talk up their bikes to put there money where their mouth is and stick it in the poll!

na just 1

but i reckon you will win both anyway

or maybe a close second to unit

my vote will go to those sic as nobby's on the z

they would stick like shit ha

sorry for the language in the post up abit higher even tho i did **** i just was in a bad mood anywaqy with my missus and came on here and had abit to say and i shouldnt have

i always thought you were like 17 hehe

anyway lets get back to bikes fellas.This way this forum will end up is how the members treat it.

If you don't like it go away!

end of rant.

yea i get what you mean hehe

but i though you were implying the word "missus" as your wife lol.

i was like jeez people get married yuong these days

yeh ok getting off topic after u say get on topic isnt the most ideal plan ...

Bike
Fifty of the month
Put ya entrys in

No more off topic crap..

ill put mine in to make up numbers, now has re packed exhaust sounds sweet as well as uni filter, ngk sparker, did gold chain, monster energy sticker kit, match ported exhaust cleaned up, thats about it oh and my sweet numbers #18 oh yeah :D

myride2.jpg

myride.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back