me Launching my mates car, and my stereo.

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
1ggte. so yes 2ltr, nly running 12psi in the pics as he wanted to see how to launch it with that clutch (has 13kg/mm srpings front and 10 rear...).

Amp is a Schneider SPA7000X 4000WRms at 12v 1Ohm.

Batteries are a Optima blue top D31M front (900cca 75AH) and DEKA intimidator rear (55ah 875cca).
Flex's windscreen, roof, boot window, bounces the wipers off the front windscreen but unfortunatly the subs cant take it for long haha.

yeah nice...
i had a soarer a while ago, it had the 7m gte in it... pumped the boost up on it and fark for a stocker with auto that thing flew... standard turbo on those are pretty decent too...
awesome for drifting too...

yeah this one is a little far from standard though :)

If we can get a clutch to hold up, puts out over 290rwkw. Only problem is the biggest clutch plate we can go to without A) getting a flywheel and cover custom made, or B) getting an excedy multi plate (fark that 4g much!)

We get to about 17psi before the clutch dies a slow death, which is around 240-250rwkw running conservativly rich >.<

Goes alright seems it was built in my shed yeah :) And tuned via strip and peizo ceramic mic on the block to tune the timing.

i could have done the bgan bommodore falcoon launch with limiter and went no where.....

Launching a car with circuit spec suspension rates and street tyres is harder then launching a GSRX1000 with road tyres in dirt...

Now tits or gtfo :D <3

Latest posts

Back