me on the 4Fiv

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

coolmodee01

VCM B Grade 2013 Champion
Reaction score
hi all

i've been trying to upload the footage of the new zonga's in action but my connection keeps dropping out it's a major pain.

but i managed to get this footage up of me riding the ciniworx cxf450
it's essentially a 02 crf450 it just hasn't got as good hubs and genuine shocks

this particular bike has a drd pipe and a genuine honda fcr i think carby and i tell you what i'm pretty impressed by the chinamens work here it is certainly a sit up and hold on machine power wise it's better to ride than a wr450 and would give a model equivalent jap bike a run. the only thing that lets it down is handling but a big portion of this was setup on this bike is for a dude 30kg lighter and about 2ft shorter and i couldn't find the gear lever

apart from that i'm very impressed and a new bike at that price is perfect for the weekend warrior

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/arDrMgr4qhI&hl=en_US&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/arDrMgr4qhI&hl=en_US&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="344" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true"></embed></object>

please excuse the fact that i suck i havn't riden a big bike on a moto track in like 7 years and this track hasn't seen a blade in at least a year was hard work

haha...

does look ad sound the goods

does look like its got alot more to put out then what you were giving it

yeah heaps more

to much for me but give me a few days on it and i reckon i'd be ripen it up it was good

so are these similar to the ODES i think it was that was in a moto mag

and what are these going to retail for

thump140 would pee his panties if he saw one of these!
but it sounds like the quality is too high for his liking.....

how much are they going for? still $8k I guess?

lol I thought it was sean til you said that PBK!
was wondering what rock he was hiding under when the 4fif's came out :/

bournie ditch the avatar or ban!

lol, now that coolee has ridden one, everyone thinks they're the ****.. ha ha ha. reckon half those people ragged the ODES450 in a chinga 450 thread I-Thump put up awhile back.
Yes Rip, the idea of a chinga fourfif is relevant to my interests, but not at $8k... would love one, but cant afford it...

Certainly sounds the goods, but that suspension rides WAY too low, even with a weight difference of 30kg in riders... springs are way too soft, damping way to harsh when you close to full compression, but rebound looks ok, didnt look like it was bucking or kicking much...
Coolee does that run the same Ohlins boingers the ODES bike does?

Sort the suspension for the average (read fatass) aussie bloke, would be a very versatile bloke, and when it comes to clubman level racing, you'll go no slower on an 02 model bike, than you would on a 10 model bike. if you're a clubby level rider, and think you'll be faster just cause the bike is newer, take your hand off it, your not that fast... ha ha..

interesting bike coolee, reckon you should do a full review on it mate...

hmmm, i made a big post in here and it didnt post....sht crap $%^&&
it was big too so i aint repeating it lol....

looks the goods for a china 450 but no comparison to a wr450 by the sounds of it (sounds like its lacking heaps of torque)
my opinion could be just based on this particular video so coolie be sure to post another vid when you have the bike by the balls... :)

edit**

and yeah @ $8000 id would much rather buy a honda 2002 crf450 for half the price....not tht youd catch me dead on a honda lol

Sweet 4fif...Is it the same spec's as the ODES one? What brand engine has it got?
Sheet :eek: but for 8k you wouldnt see me on one of these. Id rather get an 08-09 WR450F
Did you pay 8k for it??? or is it just on loan for some test riding
I wonder if any of these have been sold yet in AUS?
Its good to see china steppin up theyre game a bit...just not the prices :p

yep there pretty much the same as the odes

this particular one has an upgraded pipe which gave it more power and a genuine honda carby plus bars and tyres it turned a $6900 into an 8k+ bike and from what i have seen on the odes one the carby upgrade makes a huge diff.

i'd probably go for a second hand jap bike but you run the risk of buying someone elses problems where as you are getting a brand new bike for the money

just thought i'd let ya know i had riden one

Latest posts

Back