me riding on saturday

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
killing it MV24, keep up the good work.. next ride day i hope to see you woop coolies butt

Looking good mate. That tabletop is good fun. Get some sick air to clear it.

ha ha nice looks like you almost had the big track all to yourself

i did but there was a guy call jack simpson there and he was so fast
we were going to do a another video but my clucth stopped working

the track is fun but its has a lot of hard bumps like woops and alot of rocks and my bike doesn't like it much

Last edited:
i havent been game enough to take my bike on the big track yet has always been so packed when i go out there

how much does it cost to ride there? im going next wednesday for sure it looks awesome!

oh that jack simspon dude is always in 50s brotherhood.....

is that the 75ft tabo reffy can clear?

sorry thump*140 they are rockstar stickers but i put them on before they turned gay

I think you're a bit confused mate......

Rockstar stickers never turned gay, they were always gay.
you turned gay when you put them on your bike.

:p:p

thats why i changed them ;)because every guy on a pitbike i saw after i put them on had rockstar and monster stickers all over their bikes

im going to make a kit from ringmaster now

i straghtend the bars

I'm gonna put my two cents in here.

Broadie is a hard track to ride (big track). I love it but maaaaannnnn hard work. MV24 you are looking good on that big ttop. A lot harder on a smaller bike. A lot harder. A bigger bike is way more balanced. I struggle to clear half of that ttop on my midsze but used to do it easily on my old (big) bike.

Hope to see you out there one day mate, I live 5 mins from the track but don't get much chance to ride unfortunately!

Cheers

Antman

Latest posts

Back