Meet the people who make your bikes

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

logicquests

If in doubt......Get the grinder out!!
Reaction score
Hi,

In the interests of global harmony and bridging the chasm that divides our supersize nations. I thought it may be helpful if we had an insight into the lives of those that work so tirelessly to ensure we have bikes to ride and money left over for beer.

We owe a great debt to those nameless, and until now faceless, unsung heroes of the mini scene. The often joked about, sometimes read about humble Chinese Motorcycle Factory worker. With their questionable fashion sense, interesting diet and commitment to their work I am sure you will find their responses both heartwarming and interesting.

I have distributed questionnaires to some of Chinas leading Motorcycle factories and asked that workers fill them in and return them by post. Some of the factories did not want to be involved as they are working on some very advanced technology. We were able to get around this by having the questionnaire printed in invisible ink on the toilet paper in the bathrooms at the factory. We only had a small window of opportunity to get this to the workers as toilet paper is usually reserved for executives. However, during the lead up to the Chinese New Year regular employees are allocated 4 sheets each a week. A very thoughtful gesture in my mind.

I will post as many of the replies as I can, however translating all of the questionnaires is taking longer than I had hoped.

China_Factory0_1556371c.jpg

Name: Leung Tze Tung ( on the right, showing the other worker where your buttocks go)

Home Town: Szechuan Province.

Education: grade 5 Szechuan state factory workers school

Marital status:
Looking for a chubby girl who can cook and dig holes.

Current employer: Szechuan Heavy Machinery Trading Company

Models of Motorcycle made: Pitstory Pro

Career achievements: Developed a new Hi tech mini bike gear box which has reverse and a gear pattern of n123R456. Some people have had issues with where reverse is placed but I think it is for a very advanced mind and rider. I have never ridden a bike but I have made lots of them.I know what looks good and also what should, hopefully, work well. I also introduced Locktite to our factory some years ago but in the cutbacks it was one of the first things to go.

Favourite bike: My favourite bike would have to be the WTF 187. It is a very strong little bike. 187 cc is a very unusual choice of engine size. It is quite a funny story how this came to be. There was a large scale production of 160cc motors and my cousin, Henry Yip, was in charge of signing off on all of the machine settings. Henry was going through a marriage split due to his wife becoming uglier each year since they had met. He had hoped the trend would stop after a few years but they had now been married for 19 years and she was a very, very ugly lady. Anyhow, Henry made some mistakes. We ended up with a 187cc motor. I suggested we still call it a 160 cc motor but to my companies credit they were not willing to lie about this. Henry was shot and although this was the right thing to do under the circumstances this motor has become our best seller.

Other interests: Origami, kite flying, Yo-Yos and collecting dead cats bones to make cutlery.

Hopes for the future: I plan to stay with Szechuan Heavy Machinery Company until I die of lead poisoning or make a mistake and am shot. I would like to get married to a girl who does not get uglier each year and I would also like to marry her sister. I earn an average wage and am sure if I work hard and save for most of my life I will be able to buy some wheels for myself. I would use those wheels as multi purpose tools. I could hang candles from them for romantic nights at home with my wives as I make cutlery out of cats bones. I would also be able to use them for my wheelbarrow as at the moment I really only have a barrow. I hope I can have children as I have heard I would be able to claim a free pair of sneakers every 4 yrs after I sell them to Nike. A passive income stream. I read an Amway brochure at my cousin Henrys home. He was looking for make up or a colourful bag to cover his wifes face. They spoke a lot about passive income in this brochure.

Designs for the future:
I am working on some very interesting concepts with the team at Szechuan Heavy Machinery trading company. We would like to become the leader in Pit Bike manufacturing. Our background was always in larger bikes but it is far cheaper to build a Pit Bike and once they are sold they usually go so far away no-one really complains if there is a problem. Future designs on the table are the LOL 93. A 93cc semi automatic pit bike which has LEDs all through the frame and can sound like any bike you may want to ride on the day. We are also designing a "Vbike" this bike allows you to set the parameters of any other bike in the library of bikes it has in its memory. Once this is set the bike will change suspension settings frame settings, bar settings, throttle settings and tuning settings to replicate the chosen bike. We understand that in the west people have a very small attention span and struggle to make their mind up. We have designed this bike for those people who just cant decide. It will change the way we think about plants. ( I think there may be a translation error here)

( please note the character portrayed above is fictitious, Any resemblance to any person, living or dead is purely coincidental.)

Last edited:
LOL nice I'm glad you've shone a bit of light on this unsung hero ... I've always been a fan of his gear box work ... and yes kite is BIG over there

and here I was thinking that I was the only person that collected dead cat pieces!

I am busy at the moment so it is difficult to get them all up.

I have so many questionnaires that I am part way through translating.

There are some strange people in them there factories.

I will try to get through at least one a week.

Logic

and here I was thinking that I was the only person that collected dead cat pieces!

so its you that keeps on getting to all those cat bones befor me around the gold coast...

i might just have to get a new hobby now collecting dead cat pieces is becoming so popular :cheeky-smiley-005:

Latest posts

Back