Melb. Miniriders dinner/drinks. 18+ sorry

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah get some prices fool for a few things! Get the ball rolling. End of august sounds good! I'm heaps keen, in for sure!

sounds good Rach will do a ring-round ;)

welcome bec. Your welcome to hit the big smoke up for a night away from ye ol' shep town.

will keep thread updated :)

lol @ bec. yeh i used to deliver to shep.. i would be bailin outa there as often as possible to!

Yehh i dont really mind it, i lived in Melbs for 5 years then moved back and it isnt all that bad :)

+ ive discovered a mad moty track right near my place so thats a win too!

THIS WILL BE HAPPENING ON THE 23RD OF OCT. That a Saturday

Looking in to either go karts or paint ball. Then everyone is going out for dinner... dinner at a pub and we are all getting shit faced. Foolsp33d said I have to take control so I'm putting my foot down! Ha ha.

Can everyone please say if they want paint ball or gokarts please and I will book it! Once we know which one we want to do we can look in to a pub.

The VMR ride day is the 24th so maybe we can all recover from hang overs having a ride together?

THIS WILL BE HAPPENING ON THE 23RD OF OCT. That a Saturday

Looking in to either go karts or paint ball. Then everyone is going out for dinner... dinner at a pub and we are all getting shit faced. Foolsp33d said I have to take control so I'm putting my foot down! Ha ha.

Is this still happening? if so Where.

Foolsp33d said I have to take control so I'm putting my foot down! Ha ha.

Well grnman is saying you have to take control so you should put your foot down! Ha ha.

Buy the way, closer to xmas could be risky as many people have alot of commitments in December.

paintball, go-karts are boring as we already ride bikes which are more fun than 4 wheels. Plus I'm not to be messed with with a paintball gun, but suck at lazer.
I just wish alcohol was as cheap in Aus as it is here in Tokyo, just bought 3, 8% 500mL cans of Suntory vodka and lemon for AU$7.52 from Seven11

Latest posts

Back