Melb motards

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jazdiver

Reaction score
Howdy all, is there any Melbourne based mini motard activity on this site. I hear Dandenong has practice every second week and South Morang the same. Havent seen anything on this site mentioning any recent activity. Is there any Vic based racing occuring anywhere? Also are there any retail outlets in Victoria who keep mini motard tyres rims etc? Seems to all be NSW based. Thanks for reading.

yeh they are the only ones I know of at the moment to Jaz. open the search in a new window and try a search for south Morang, should be a few pics n there.. Tyre wise normally scooter shops are good ;) presuming you are talking about REAL bikes.. and not pocket bikes lol.... whats are you ridin? Im keen but trying to justify both the purchase and then running cost and injury=time off work=less money=NOT GOOD~! lol.. ok so its an excuse but I do love the motards and i WILL get one soon :)

Have a Motovert RX125 on the road. Bucket loads of fun to the point that the big bike often stays in the garage. Need wider tyres for track work tho as the rear is just too skinny 110/90. Looking at building/buying a full motard weapon tho just for the above purpose as the RX sees some work activity 3 or 4 times a year, so cant afford to to trash it and have it looking ratty.

Latest posts

Back