Melbourne minimotarders facebook group

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

zwebx

Reaction score
I have started a minimotards facebook group at https://www.facebook.com/groups/Minimotard/
i would like to get some numbers up so i can figure out and hassle some track owners and work out pricing.. i probably wont post heaps up so if your keen on getting some minimotard tracks running in victoria like & share

Please change to Minimotard Vic or something.... too hard to find!!!
yeah will do that now :) thanks for some feedback

i dont think i will get dandenong gokarts to flip i have asked multiple times maybe i have to get in contact with the owner somehow? in the mien time i will try a couple of other tracks

They are both good tracks at dandy!! It may be worth contacting Danny at pocket racing bikes as he had an arrangement with them?? Maybe get him to arc it back up again if you can promise certain numbers?? Maybe!!

They are both good tracks at dandy!! It may be worth contacting Danny at pocket racing bikes as he had an arrangement with them?? Maybe get him to arc it back up again if you can promise certain numbers?? Maybe!!
i will try i hear rumours that he is not in aus anymore and thats why it stopped? i dont know i will try to get some details from him

Yeah try contact him through his website maybe, I heard the same, Singapore???
yeah, i heard he got a taste of the women and married one :p cant blame him ill try to call him tonight or something (maybe through another phone my phone wont call that number) and i will email...
i think even if i get a track to ride i will probably have to make them quiet (the bikes) or make a 'regulation' muffler that everone has to run/borrow when at the track

i will try sidetracked (i know someone who used to work there when it started so i may have some leverage) but there pretty busy and there track is a little slippery but hey it would be heaps of fun

Stoney Creek?? South Morang??

Affiliate with the Supermoto Club??
southmorang is the dandenong track i was talking about aka le mons gokarts
will see with the supermoto club im pretty sure i have already joined there

Nah south morang is north of Melbourne
ohh f1 management yeah there was a bit of talk about that track.. thats a bit far for me to travel
but if i get a rx125 on the road then it might be do-able along with other tracks

The full size supermoto guys go to Stoney creek on a monthly basis. So you might be able to jump on the track with them. Most of the guys there race and are super fast and also super friendly.
There is a small group of guys from around Australia that meet over the phone each month to dis cuss the future of minimoto racing and are trying to organise things again. We will be approaching the owner of South Morang shortly with a proposal as he is keen for us to start riding again but numbers or a minimum track hire fee will need to be guaranteed.
I will keep you all posted on how things go.

The full size supermoto guys go to Stoney creek on a monthly basis. So you might be able to jump on the track with them. Most of the guys there race and are super fast and also super friendly.
There is a small group of guys from around Australia that meet over the phone each month to dis cuss the future of minimoto racing and are trying to organise things again. We will be approaching the owner of South Morang shortly with a proposal as he is keen for us to start riding again but numbers or a minimum track hire fee will need to be guaranteed.
I will keep you all posted on how things go.
yeah i posted on supermoto club saying exactly that asking if i could join them yeah thats what i was tryna do with dandenong was for me to pay a fee and people get there memberships and ride fees (tiny) or ride day fees and whatever goes over the cost of the track is used on the website and whatnot and advertising for the site and try to get a couple of people up... if its really popular maybe buy a couple of bikes and hire them out

The full size supermoto guys go to Stoney creek on a monthly basis

hell yeah they said it would be cool for me to join... now time for me to find some peg sliders :) and a cam chain + puller

im in. ive still got my KTM mini retard in the garage. she needs to get on band again.
sounds like a butload of fun... one day i will build a kx80 one or similar i love 2bangers

There is also 2 go kart tracks in Port Melbourne that might be interested. One is indoor on Salmon St and the other is outdoor near the Westgate Bridge

There is also 2 go kart tracks in Port Melbourne that might be interested. One is indoor on Salmon St and the other is outdoor near the Westgate Bridge
im going to give sidetracked a go, maybe but other tracks may have to wait till i can get dad to give me a lift (big commitment if its every 2 weeks) or untill november where i plan to get a rx125 and just ride to the track days

Hi. request sent. I am keen. Building my own mini moto bikes. complete, parts etc. Trying to post pics but site being difficult .
try put in avatar.

Also I have a place to run in Bendigo that fairly decent peice of road. bit of drive from melbourne but will be able to form up there.

Cheers Axle.

Hi. request sent. I am keen. Building my own mini moto bikes. complete, parts etc. Trying to post pics but site being difficult .
try put in avatar.

Also I have a place to run in Bendigo that fairly decent peice of road. bit of drive from melbourne but will be able to form up there.

Cheers Axle.
Bendigo, thats probably doo-able for me every now and again not sure about the other users but i will ask.. thanks for joining :)

Latest posts

Back