Melbourne Motard Madness..

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

damonator

Reaction score
theres so many motards sold, but i can only find wornambool 'the track' at south morange and le mans kart track on wed nights but is so pricey $50 for couple od hours

Yes Dandenong runs the Le mans track on a Wednesday from 6:30pm-11pm for $50
Or you can go to South Morang everyday of the week and pay $35 to enter your bike, and $10 to enter a second...And warnambool you cant just ride anyday of the week im pretty sure its only on events but someone will have to confirm this.

But we mainly ride at South Morang...

Yeah Dandy is $50 as Sam said but you have exclusive use of the track from 6:30 till 10:30, no interuptions so if you can ride for 4 hours its worth the money.
South Morang is a bit cheaper at $35 but you have to fit in between other private kart sessions and hire kart sessions and it would mean only about 10-15 mins ride time every hour but more if there is no hirings on. Sunday is best to go as they are more accomodating to bikes, but be sure to call beforhand to make sure they will let you ride.
Warrnambool is run by South West Mini Moto Club, the calendar can be found heresouthwest minimoto events
You just dipped out on the free ride day, all other days are $25 track entry and then $45 for the MA day licence, but if you already have an MA licence then they waive that fee. I a race weekend day expect about 60 laps to be done.
We have others in the community working on other places and track projects for motards, so keep tuned and they will be announced as they become available to ride at.

god, am so missing out! I REALLY need to get a tard happening eh!

waiting on Ed from ciniworx to hopefully give me some good news about the rx and then I would love to join ya'll with the motarding :)

umm and do u guys know if there are like once a mounth races or sumthing cause i am eger to race but i cant wait till the october for the vic titles ?

August 6-7 National titles in Canberra
22 August Club races at Warrnambool.
Also check out the above link in my last post to see all the events that are on in Vic for Motard Races.
Unfortunatly thats all there is at the moment

Haha the rx would be cool ride it to the track and race then ride home :p

Yeah Dandy is $50 as Sam said but you have exclusive use of the track from 6:30 till 10:30, no interuptions so if you can ride for 4 hours its worth the money.
South Morang is a bit cheaper at $35 but you have to fit in between other private kart sessions and hire kart sessions and it would mean only about 10-15 mins ride time every hour but more if there is no hirings on. Sunday is best to go as they are more accomodating to bikes, but be sure to call beforhand to make sure they will let you ride.
Warrnambool is run by South West Mini Moto Club, the calendar can be found heresouthwest minimoto events
You just dipped out on the free ride day, all other days are $25 track entry and then $45 for the MA day licence, but if you already have an MA licence then they waive that fee. I a race weekend day expect about 60 laps to be done.
We have others in the community working on other places and track projects for motards, so keep tuned and they will be announced as they become available to ride at.

what r they working on cause south morang will bearly let bikes ride there now :( and its always wet on a wed night like i mean puddles soo i dont kno were to ride

South Morang...... They are Kart people through and through! Unless you ring before and have a group of people going they dont want to let you on the track as it doesn't make them any money.
'They' are trying to organise a proper track day season like they have up at archy. But with little interest and only a handful of rugular people riding and wanting to do this kind of thing it wont take off and wont get support.

South Morang...... They are Kart people through and through! Unless you ring before and have a group of people going they dont want to let you on the track as it doesn't make them any money.
'They' are trying to organise a proper track day season like they have up at archy. But with little interest and only a handful of rugular people riding and wanting to do this kind of thing it wont take off and wont get support.

same scenario here :-(

Ahhh its been buggin me for long enough and I have spoken with the guys at South Morang.
If we can get at least 15+ bikes they will give us a couple of hours in the morning to our selves before they resume regular business.
Can I get a show of hands who would be interested as I will set up and organise it if there is going to be enough people!

I'm still kicking myself to get into gear... I'll be keen :)

(I'd hope they aren't expecting a regular show of 15 riders, but 15 riders who show up semi-regularly... ie, 10ish each w/e perhaps.)

You get down there yesterday? I'm happy I bailed after seeing the weather :p

You get down there yesterday? I'm happy I bailed after seeing the weather :p

Nope, as a lone rider, they wont let me on.

Not thinking about every weekend, but a once a month thing, So they have MR Ride day on Dirt once a month, so why not on Tard once a month.
South Morang would support us to have a once a month thing.

So I'll put your name down as number 2?:action-smiley-003:

1. Barnesd09
2. Krazed0451

Nope, as a lone rider, they wont let me on.

That sucks, were you keen for some wet riding?

Once a month sounds likea good plan...

Sweet, we're up to 3... Keep em coming :)

1. Barnesd09
2. Krazed0451
3. Damonator

put the Greenman down as number 4 and when we start racing put me down as number 1.

(Motard_16...get your arse on the list.)

oh and your pricing and stuff is a little off boys. le mans starts at 6:00pm and the second rider for 1x bike is only an extra $5 at morang.

i know how you feel damonator i want to go tomz night but the weather on wednesdays is putting me off again.

Keep quoting and adding your name in with a number in front.
If we can get to 10 names we will set a date for South Morang. Hopefully Mid September.

1. Barnesd09
2. Krazed0451
3. Damonator
4. Grnman

Latest posts

Back