Member of the Week Nominations

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

FOXraceWES

Reaction score
PLEASE READ BEFORE POSTING

I seen a post in the Announcements forum by foolspeed and went.. hey! Why not give it a go?

So here's whats going to happen. We'll do this MOTW (Member of The Week) every week until we get bored of it and here's what we'll have to do.

You must nominate one person & one person only and it cannot be yourself to be MOTW.

Nominations will go on for 3 days and once that period is up, I will make a poll and you all should have a vote.

Unfortunately you don't win anything apart from a pat on the back and I wish you could win a prize but I don't have anything to give away! :p

Starting from now, you must nominate one person and it doesn't matter if that persons name has been said twice!

yeh im with snitchy

FOXraceWES

seems you've been helping out alot

roost666
cos he seems like a mad who is offering to let people ride on his land and shit (Y)

Last edited by a moderator:
Wow, appreciate it guys. Lmao, never thought it would be me.

Thanks and don't forget to vote on the current FOTM poll running now!

think we have a future mod here with the WES dogg haha my vote is for WES aswell

FOXraceWES, hes bin helpin out a lot, i think he would be a great moderator, seems helpful, too bad hes english- nah messin wit ya mate, had 2 get back at ya 4 winning d ashes a while back (even thought i hate criclket)so dont flame me. keep on the great work mate

FOXraceWES, hes bin helpin out a lot, i think he would be a great moderator, seems helpful, too bad hes english- nah messin wit ya mate, had 2 get back at ya 4 winning d ashes a while back (even thought i hate criclket)so dont flame me. keep on the great work mate

Too bad hes now a BANNED member hahaha

Yep cactus jack is always helpful and has great advice but we dont seem to see much of him lately:(

I would also nominate numroe for his great technical advice and his review on the 150 Lifan;)

Latest posts

Back