Member of the Week Nominations

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Come on now no pom could ever be a mod here, this is an Aussie forum! I dont know why that was even brought up coz he was only here for a few weeks LOL

neways even if he became a modd i dont thinks it right cos a mod should know a fair bit and be able to help most ppls. all he dose is spend all day on here

A mod doesn't really need to know much about bikes, just clean up threads and make sure things don't get outta hand.
I was bored yesterday so i came on and saw all the posts and threads he's made...(99% of the pointless) LOL

He's gotta get a girlfriend or a hobby.

What a gay thread , it aint mothers meetings around here. Talk minibikes , who gives a shit about creating a member of the week thread. A productive and contributing member will always be recognised by other members regardless of any type of thread stating their worth.... Go out and ride, So what you spend all day on here????

I was bored yesterday so i came on and saw all the posts and threads he's made...(99% of them pointless)

i only banned him for a week and THIS is the reson for it..

he really does need another outlet.. seems like a decent kid.. just needs to read and research than to just post...

Latest posts

Back