MENT4L's LXR

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
heap more fun with full kit and a good carby, so far for me the pwk is by far the best
you have like the best suspention and stuff already so your set!

13t sprocket would be insane with v2 + 177 kit. 15t and it pulls already!

PWK will be going on for sure, I still only ran a 14t yesty!!!
But yeh the whole bike is awesome to ride and handles like a dream so just extract a bit more power and I'll be over the moon.... Then all I need to do is get some bloody practice in and work on my skills and fitness... That may take a while lol

Im sad to say that due to health and work commitments the bike is up for sale :(
anyone keen on getting themselves a mint LE LXR with maybe 4-5hrs run time PM me

Damn trent, thats no good mate, but you do what ya gotta do.

yeh it sucks mick but i seem to be accident prone the last 4 years and my body needs a break, not to mention the business cant run itself when im injured so i need to get my priority's right :(

true true mate, so vcm is on hold until you get things straight and under control?

yeh mate, still got Kirra's DMX and that will be with me for life so giving VCM a miss for a year or 2 and go back to Karting for a while. A lot less chance of being hurt to the point i cant work anyway

sweet sounds like a plan, so you still get to race one way or another. So all the fun doesnt have to wait. Cool trent will give you some time to plan and work on kirra's bike and minitruck. Good luck with the finger mate

Damn dude, sorry to here. I'm in the same boat. Dunno what the deal is with 2012, but I'm well over it and can't wait for 2013. Hope everything works out mate. :)

dude... dont sell your bike..... keep it.. even if it sits in the amazing shed of yours and you kick it over and take it for a short ride... i dunno about everyone else but even cruising around helps all the crap go away and helps me get my head around ****.. makes me feel better...

cheers Marty, 2012 can pack up its **** and piss off back where it came from as far as im concerned. worst year ive ever had!!!! hope your doing ok to mate....

Timmy i know what your saying and thats why its got to go, i know that ill get on and ride to hard and do something silly so the best thing for me and the business at them moment is t o sellup :(

Latest posts

Back