Mikilon GS250H

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jordancurrie

Reaction score
Has anyone seen these??

Mikilon Australia - GS250H

heres some specs

Engine
A: Yingang brand

Engine type: 1cylinder, 4-valve, DOHC, 4-stroke.
Displacement: 250cc
Cooling mode: water-cooling
Start system: Electric start
Max. Power: 26.6/8500?500 (kw/(r/min))
Max. torque: 21/7500?500 (N?m/(r/min))
Transmission: 1-N-2-3-4-5-6
Cylinder diameter: 70 (mm)
Piston travel: 65 (mm) 10. Cylinder dimension: 250 (ml)
Consumption(g/kw.h): ?354
Clutch type: Wet and multitudinous

Frame
Frame: Aluminium frame Aluminium rear fork/rim/rear sprocket
Carburettor: Mikuni. The size is 30mm 5
Absorber: Fastace Up and down adjustable
Chain: KMC Oil sealing chain
Tyre: Innova Front: 80/100-21. Rear: 110/100-18 8
Over size(L?W?H): 2080?840?1220mm
Seat Height: 960mm
Wheelbase: 1480mm
Min. Ground Clearance: 335mm loaded
Max. Speed: 120km/h.
Packing size: 1,830 x 500 x 870mm
Sprocket: rear/front: 45/14
Net Weight: 106kgs
Fuel tank: 7.5Lc
________
PlayfullJ

Last edited:
it looks mad i know that! still id never buy a chinese bike over 200cc haha, but thats just me few people have them and there mad !

it looks mad i know that! still id never buy a chinese bike over 200cc haha, but thats just me few people have them and there mad !

yer i think i will just keep to the pitbikes... i can only just afford mine as it is lol

I reckon this one looks pretty decent too:

YR250cc 4-STROKE DIRT BIKE WATERCOOLED

YR250cc_4_STROKE_4bc3d6c47bec5.jpg

^^^^ that's the same as the atomik blitz which has been out since 2008... :)

Lol oh. Read your whole blitz thread and never clicked

:hidesbehindsofa:

ha ha, yeah the Mikilons are sneaky like that....
Oh, and isnt the price on the 4v 250 closer to $2.5 k???

well if it's anything like the blitz, the suspension will be it's downfall or weak point... which was fixed pretty cheaply with some YZF parts...
i need to find myself a job, this 4v engine has me a little curious as to what a decent pipe and an OKO would do to it.... :) Might make one of these my next project i reckon... :)
Gotta say it's not actually a bad looking bike, and if you look at the exploded pics of the frame, the frame construction looks pretty good.. not sure what the quality is like, but construction ideas look good.. :)
According to the website, the sale price is $2,550.....

yeah, read something that said the suspension was a little soft and needed stiffer springs etc.. but overall doesn't look bad.. and my thoughts were the same, a pipe and carby and maybe a dyno run before and after sort of thing.. 2550 including delivery??
________
Love making

Last edited:
nah i'd say that would only be the purchase price... expect postage to be around the $180-220 mark, if they are using TOLL Express and coming from Q'land...
Odd that the suspension on this one is a little soft, when the Blitz is the opposite... bit hard to tell from the pics, but i'd say the suspension used is the same on both bikes... which probably means the forks are crap, and too stiff, and the rear linkage is rattly... Let's hope that isnt the case...
Someone needs to give me a job so i can, erm, test this bike for the interest of everyone else.... :)

yeah.. so add what 150 for carb, how much for a pipe??.. and yeah sorry i got confused with the PUZEY 250 was reading up on that.. so disregard whatever i said in the last reply lol.. yeah hopefully it's a half decent bike if it is.. ill support the china industry =] they're only getting better.. Hopefully. lol im at work now, it's way overrated.. i say we all rob a bank and split it. haha
________
Honeyfairy

Last edited:
OKO26 carb kit from DHZ is about $120 posted, muffler mod is free, just cut it down, re-attach the end cap... freed up a good 2-3 hp in the Blitz.... so the opportunity to do the same on the GS is there, with the added bonus of 2 extra valves to help breathing... be good to take a better look at the motor, and see who they've copied to make it... if it was an XR-copy and utilised XR cams, power opportunities are very good....

Latest posts

Back