mini dirt bike mods

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BRmich

Reaction score
yellow2(1).jpg

hi, a mini dirt bike idential to this a few months ago. i am wanting to start purchasing parts to upgrade it, though i dont have a clue what to buy and what each part does. a friend said something about buying a 70cc kit for it, is that the same as a big bore kit?
i have found a few parts which i believe to be good, can you people please tell me more about what they actually do and more to the point will they make the bike faster (top speed/acceleration)
POCKET BIKE TIMING ADVANCE ROCKET KEY SCOOTER DIRT 49cc on eBay, also Parts Accessories, Scooters, Outdoor Sports, Sporting Goods (end time 21-Jul-08 04:23:15 BST)

MINI MOTO 9 TOOTH PINION FRONT SPROCKET MINIMOTO CAG on eBay, also Parts Accessories, Pocket Bikes, Scooters, Sporting Goods (end time 16-Aug-08 21:06:31 BST)

YELLOW JACKET MINI MOTO BIG BORE CYLINDER KIT 5 PORT on eBay, also Parts Accessories, Pocket Bikes, Scooters, Sporting Goods (end time 14-Aug-08 20:37:27 BST)

Mate , you've got us with that one ..... not too many people on here have those bikes ..... or at least none are game enough to admit it ...... :p Snitchy ? Numroe ? Mountain ? Motoluver ? .....

All of those mods would most definitely improve the power ..... I think the main weak point with those bikes would be the clutch ....... from what I know ... they slip a lot which makes the bikes sound quite annoying .... but of course , some people love the sound of 2 strokes .....

get a fourstroke engine, however i think there is a few parts available for them have a look at maylands, but whether they are compatible is a whole nother question

I dont think its worth upgrading as once u upgrade the engine other things will start to brake and it will end up costing more $$$ than its worth

Mate , you've got us with that one ..... not too many people on here have those bikes ..... or at least none are game enough to admit it ...... :p Snitchy ? Numroe ? Mountain ? Motoluver ? .....

???????? Never owned one of them bike before?

well... i bought a 110 but when that broke i just couldnt be bothered fixing so i gave it to a friend, i saw this bike and yes i know its stupid but the site said they go 45mph and when i got it.... id say max 20mph.
well... what do you people reccomend buy a second hand bike?
and what cc would you recommond, also what do i look for when going to look at a bike. i dont want to spend huge amounts (looking to spend probally about £200) due to the risk of the bike been confascated by the police. i mean thats stupid. there is loads and i mean loads of fields and stuff down near the lakes which prove great fun being there are also dirt roads, though the cops take your bike. though i am going to go to one of the farmers and ask if i can do some jobs, in tern ask for permission to ride on his field.

buy a big bore kit.
and a lightened flywheel
new clutch
carby
gearing and chain
all up probably a few hundred.
more than the bike but yeh thats what happens when u start modding

yeh
a rocket timing thingy.
Add a bit of power
u can buy performance kits, like a bore kit.
they are the same engine as a pocket rocket.

Latest posts

Back