Mini in a half pipe.

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

logicquests

If in doubt......Get the grinder out!!
Reaction score
Just wondering if anyone has tried riding a mini in a half pipe?

I used to ride BMX and skate, many moons ago.

I am pretty sure it would be doable and would like to know if anyone had tried this.

Logic

I may have to be the first I guess.

Logic

id love to try it, but theres too many cops around lately cos a few bashings at the skatey lol.

would be interesting, and id probly nail myself so that would make for some fun

This pic is from Dready's collection..

APOCALOOPS073.jpg

ha haMini beat me to it ^^^^^^^^^^^^^ that's apocaloops and yeah it's too much fun .

I've ridden a few halfys but mostly bowls and quarterys ...if you can ride a 20inch bmx around the park you'll have fun on 50 .... but yeah trick is finding an outta the.way park.

Naa course not mate, all good post any of mine anywhere here or anywhere else you want bruz

... Oh yeah,

Logic as for half pipes ? crew in the states like Travis hart have smashed em ...that dude pulled a 360 over a bmx dirt hit first day out on a pitty so you can imagine the skillz this dudes got .He was a freak on a 20inch before that they call him "the drunken mexican " and yeah he's even looped in a fullpipe at a sk8 park in the states.

50 Nuts (movie) 1 & 2 they looped a modded 50. Youtube it?

Thank you all.

It just seemed logical to me and after some searches on you tube I didnt come up with anything.

I will check out the vids and maybe upset some Avril Lavigne fans at the local park.

That has to be helpful.

Logic

Latest posts

Back