mini motard at pooraka

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rainey

Reaction score
Pooraka raceway have just extended there track and its awesome for mini motards and pocket bikes. theres 3 guys out on saturday on motards, just enuf for a class, i reckon a few more guys shud get some tards 4 there pittys and hed out i kno i am........

yer i go out there some times for the go karts and i was watching them building the extended part of the track but i think the turns n' corners are a bit too small for pit bikes (mid size ones especially!) but i wanna put motards on mine one day and try out their track, should be fun:D

ive taken my motard out there and it isnt to bad, bit more run off on some corners would be good,although i can never seem to turn up when other motarders are out maybe we should set a date?

is the motard riding, racing still happening out pooraka way? heard the track was under new ownership? If not any other mini motard happening in adelaide currently? Port elliot? Any info would be much appriciated.

yeah pooraka is shut down for motarders,only karts allowed.pretty shit track for karts though only good for the four stroker hire karts to small for anything 2 stroke with a bit of power.we take our karts to port gawler and occasionally throw on a pit bike as if the track isnt to busy johnny will let you cut some laps

Hi guys,
Just wanted to know, if there is anywhere in Adelaide where you can ride a mini-motard? Any other kart tracks that allow motard sessions?
Thanks.

Latest posts

Back