Mini Moto victoria

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Natedog

Reaction score
Hello! I'm new eerily feels like so many other forums..... Anyway Victorian mini motarders I want feedback. I'm a full size sm racer and we are trying to grow the sport. I realise I'm not the first or last to try but again just looking for feedback. Firstly are there many here that would participate in something like a monthly track day meet at south morang go kart track at the standard 35 for the day but booked to us..... Hire karts may have to run between sessions but everyone needs time to oil there jiibblets. Also how many racers would want to race at our supermoto track at broadford state motorcycle complex.

No interest then I guess. Well I may be organising a track day at south Morang in the future. Will book the whole track so you don't have to cross your fingers for track time. Probably will be the standard $35 for the day will try for a Sunday. If we get good turn outs a couple times and see interest racing there is opportunity to create a Vic title series at Broadford but numbers are the key. There is also a monthly track day setup in Bairnsdale already if anyone is keen I can give details

I'd be keen to get the motard out soon, ive got a mate who karts at south morang so i was planning on heading out with him over the next few moths for a squirt

if it becomes a thing, will get a mini tard in no time.
i was into it in the past... however no one else was.. did a few days at stoney creek with full tard guys.

Latest posts

Back