Mini racing in SA for 2013

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sneezy

Reaction score
Hey guys,

for those of you who dont know, we had our first SA race day in a long time 2 weeks ago at the atv state titles.

Quadriders SA were that impressed with us they have asked us to join there club as a fast 50s group and join the MSA for 2013.

This is saving us a lot of cash as its expensive to start from scratch.

We have some great sponsours that have helped out the last few months including -

Burnnin Hell Tattoos
Laser Tat removal
Kustom Minis
Hole shot hero
BV signs
dirt dolls
miniriders.com
sims industries
Minimeance mx
reckless industries

Next tuesday i am having a meeting with the MSA and quad riders sa to discuss our 2013 season.

i will let everyone know the tracks, prices etc.

We will be looking for a major sponsour for the series also so i have a lot of work a head of me lol

I will keep everyone informaed and hopefully we can get some interstaters over here for some racing =)

Thanks

Kris

Last edited:
at the moment we are looking at a open class. may have enough for a male female class, but at the moment not a single one of the riders we have come out has a stocker, sorry mate

it would be awesome to have a few classes, its just the lack of riders that kills us. we have about 15 midsixe riders 12/14 which is great though.

we will get there eventually =)

Kris, well done. Awesome news, will be sorting through my parts now for all my dirt stuff again.

yeha i seen ya post on our facebook wall bilko lol add some pics up on facebook when ya get it.

2013 mini moto series has been cancelled due to many people pulling out, plus i am the only one who runs it all here, not many wanna help out which makes it hard, we have to many other things going on that need our attention so this will not be happening this year which sucks

2013 mini moto series has been cancelled due to many people pulling out, plus i am the only one who runs it all here, not many wanna help out which makes it hard, we have to many other things going on that need our attention so this will not be happening this year which sucks

That's really crap. I know a few boy from here would have gone over.

I heard you could only get between 6-8 racers to commit to the series?

yeha but about 7-8 were confirmed, went from like 20, to stuff all, really disappointing

Such a bummer I was gonna make the trip for a race

Latest posts

Back