mini rider interviews

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dreadful

Mini Riders Legend
Reaction score
Ok crew I got a pm from Mitch ... he told me he was keen to film a few interviews of members from the sydney area for the blog .

I guess it'll be a day in the life sort of thing about you, were you ride and your bike .

So anyone keen ?

Snitchy I'd like to see a day in the life from you maybe He'll get up there . :cool:

And Dabomb a day in the life of the stig would be cool too

i'm sure everyone wants to see a Day in the life of Thump*140..... (Ciggy, work, ciggy, Home, tinker heaps but no riding, ciggy, sex with younger miss's, ciggy, bed repeat)

Ok crew I got a pm from Mitch ... he told me he was keen to film a few interviews of members from the sydney area for the blog .

I guess it'll be a day in the life sort of thing about you, were you ride and your bike .

So anyone keen ?

Snitchy I'd like to see a day in the life from you maybe He'll get up there . :cool:

And Dabomb a day in the life of the stig would be cool too

a day in the life off me ,, heheheh hope he has smoko lol nar that would be cool ,

lol @ hillz.......not a bad idea, so where's all the member's from sydney???????????

I think this could be pretty cool

sounds good i would love to do it but
one im in tassie
and 2 there would be to much of the pink logo in it :p:p:p:p

but cant wait to see the out come

We should open it up to you guys that wanna submit your own interviews I think ...I'll put it to Mitch

Latest posts

Back