Mini-Riders Merch

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
back is on the left front on the right

tshirtFinalcopy.jpg

2shirt.jpg

dabomb good work!!! i like the them both, but they are too plain at the front! (gotta get the back picture minimised and put in a corner)

yeah they look sick ...but there's alot of colour

I was expecting something like this from Dabomb :D

miniridertslogoback-2copycopy.jpg

I call it girl with sparkplug :D

But yeah colours cost ...a screen is only 80 bucks , so if we keep colours down we can run a few designs.

i like girl with spark plugs!!! maybe i should help screw it in... lolz

should go for something like that!

Cheers guys , I got a loungeroom full of crew blowing smoke and talking shit and was a bit distracted .... looking at her now she needs a little work I'll fix her up a bit .

But yeah she's sorta growin on me as well :)

I like the Aussie flag star though Dabomb , I'd almost get that in ink ......maybe I will when I get up the coast :cool:

dam this is a good idea and they look good, i like dredfulz one, how much would it cost for each and wot material would you use?

tshirtknbackcopy.jpg

tried my hand at a bit of paintshop not bad for around 15minutes lol

thats some good shit boys!
Have dabombs 2nd design the back part n put dreadfuls spark-babe on the front, hell yeh lol.

i think you should get some outside help from some of the crew over at fmxaustralia.

whys that? i thought the tee would be better if it was designed by mini riders folk and worn by mini riders folk but im sure someone will post a thread on fmxaus

beacause theres a few mighty fine photoshopers from fmxaus that are also members of miniriders.

all these ideas are mint azz i will be buyin 1 no matter what
hav u eva thought of startin small with those key chain thing that just has our url on it and a lil aussie flag or sumfin

ill buy anythin to support miniriders.... im lovin the tee designs...caps would b a sik idea....copy the basball cap shape....as jamie said we can also a hav small things like wallets n chit....well pplz keep up the good work

Latest posts

Back