MiniBike Insurance

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tomy251

Reaction score
Hi Guys/Girls!!!

Well been looking around the Threads a bit and haven't had any luck with Finding a Thread about GOOD/REASONABLY Priced Insurance Agencies for MiniBikes???

Just wondering WHO you use and how much it costs a year...Thats if you have Insurance on your Mini, haha which Im guessing not TOO Many people have?! Might be Wrong though.

Anyways Im Planning on having Theft/Fire Damage Insurance for my Next Bike so a bit of help in leading me to the right Ones would be Great!!!

Cheers,
Tomy ;)

i have never even thought of getting insurence for my mini. i have looked at getting my big bike insured, just 3rd party. was something stupid like $1100 for the year. the bike is only worth 3,500.

I have my 50 covered under my contents insurance with nrma.

they cover them if they are under 75cc.

yer home & contents insurance is your best bet, i dont think there is such a thing as insurance for a mini buy it self

Swan Insurance do mini's.

CGU do them as well. Any dirt bike insurance will cover a mini as well. Costs like $300 a year for Fire and Theft.

It's just dirt bike insurance. The size of the bike don't make any difference.

Hmmm .. for $300 a year , you think you would be better off with a Big Mutha Chain for $300 to lock it up ??

haha yer i just went to bunnings and bought this mad chain for 20 bout as round as a 20 cent coin and has a thick plastic coast on it no way you would get bolt cutters through it

I work for CGU Insurance we do cover ur mini bikes in ur normal contents insurance (aust wide if needed) as long as they r not reg and under 125cc that do not require registration by law... we do have motorbike insurance but we wont cover them under motorbike insurance if they are not reg.....

Latest posts

Back