MiniFMX Comp - whos keen!!??

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Gloverfmx

Reaction score
hey guys, dont even know if anyone comes to this side of the forum anymore lol, but after much talk with some people, we are thinking of running a miniFMX comp to give the scene a kick up the ass.

I know there isnt as many boys riding these days as there used to be but yous need something to do hey!!

We're looking at either late this year or early next year depending on response, if any!

There will be an entry fee BUT all money into the event will be Prize money, other placings get parts (bars, tires, grips etc)

Setup will be Aussie comp ramps and a super kicker thown in for a bit of fun.

Location will be Sydney, so central for most people. (most likely will be my place where the ride day we had was held)

So let me know who is keen and with a good enough response we will get things cranking!

Scott

will no handers and no footer be good enough tricks ? lol, in all seriousnes will be a good event iif held, i will definitely be there (to watch)

I'd come but I wouldn't be entering as I'd be waaaaaay to scared lol

Id be Keen to come check it out for sure! Not sure about Riding though...haha

Good Stuff!

Yer, I would enter speed and style. I dont have either (Unless Goon style counts), but i would help make up the numbers.

nah i stay away from MA when i can georalis, also would not be able to have the setup that i will build.

Have had a great response for this event so far, a few different sponsorship offers for it to which is GREAT!

Just need to look into a few things and work out when no other events/race meetings are on and ill get a date going and some more information for all those interested!

Thanks guys

Im gonna have a go at a flip on a fullsize superkicker dug into a hill tomorrow on my xjr. If i nail it ill think about entering haha

Oi scott, my mum said she will give me a lift there if you ride with no shirt cause she likes ur body.
ill ride with no shirt for your mum too. Deal ?

Latest posts

Back