Miniriders Best 250 Thread!!

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

250 of the month

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Hillz

WC ST Killa
Reaction score
Hillz YZ250
DSCF4733.jpg

Thump*140 Blitz
blitz.jpg

Roost666 CRF250
1RoostCRF.jpg

Milfboy KX250F
1MilfboyKXF.jpg

Jovian CRF250
jovian.jpg

Danity YZ250F
danity.jpg

Motorman Aka Barrydawson akaa the cougar
photo2qc.jpg

Last edited:
Man that's one sweet looking Haro.

Reckon it would kill the Blitz in top speed. ;)

thats because it could beat the blitz even up hill lol

anyone notice my highperformance piece of black tape? my 3year old daughter put it there so it's my new decal! lol

thats because it could beat the blitz even up hill lol

anyone notice my highperformance piece of black tape? my 3year old daughter put it there so it's my new decal! lol

she musta got you an EDC:D

the blitz took my vote.....it looks mad
Champion.
Go home poootrol boy ^^^^^ jokes
Sook.
Man that's one sweet looking Haro.

Reckon it would kill the Blitz in top speed. ;)
That sounds like a challenge BarryMan. Your Poove Pink Haro is going to get "Blitzed"... Ba ha ha ha, see what i did there with the play on words?? ;)
she musta got you an EDC:D
That's how the Jockey Street Killa slips through the bush so easy... Babygirl-sponsored EDC stealth addition.

:D

hey i just noticed the stand that haro has... that would be sweet for a real bike

would be easy to tune the main jet in your shed/backyard... kinda like a dyno for a cheap bastar*.... :D

i voted for hillz, coz he wouldn't stop touching me if i didnt

Last edited by a moderator:
Go home poootrol boy ^^^^^ jokes

well if it means anything, it was a fine line between the yamy's or the blitz.
for some reason the blitz won me. hmm i think it was the fact it was dolled up with the yamy in the back ground...

there all sweet looking bikes. but if the haro had a victa or a briggsie on it then it would of been my weapon of choice....:p

all i can say Mr Hillz, and anyone else you have in that purty little head of yours, is that so far, mine is the only one with a genuine vote made by someone who is NOT the owner of the bike, or a voice inside someones head... *giggle*

Thus the Blitz, is so far, the genuine winner...
Take THAT, Japan!!! :D

Ahh not fair. Everyone gets a head start. :(

Hopefully my awesome bling and spray painted guards will get me over the line!! :)

On second thought's, GO THE HARO!!

ok boys no vote rigging..... only registered member kind of rigging allowed in this poll lol

Latest posts

Back