Miniriders.com 2014 Ride Weekend March 15-16

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Was an awesome weekend had by all.

Had a ball riding on Sat even though the terrain wasn't that mini friendly.

2 bikes off ravines made things interesting. lol.

Few drinks Sat night (just a couple haha).

Had a sick weekend. Given me some inspiration to get the LXR up to scratch.

Thanks for organising Loco. Will be definitely doing it again later on in the year.

Was nice to meet a few members your all top guys and would be glad to ride with you all again.

Haha that was the best part of the weekend haha.

I loved Aarons expression when he came back to see Scotts bike down the cliff.
"Why is Scotts bike down the cliff"? Bahaha

Hanging out with you guys saturday night was the best.

scotty doesn't like hills much hey

no wonder he had a jack in his hand pretty quick

i'll be down for the next one for sure

He was just in the wrong place at the wrong time really.

Macca came flying past and there was dust everywhere.

Next thing you know Scotty didn't get take off enough speed around the corner. He bailed and the bike went over. Was pretty lucky really.

Yeah we got a bit loose on Sat night but was a bloody good laugh.

Hope your old man's leg is a bit better Snaptrax.

Was thinking about speaking to the owner about that track and maybe having a mini enduro weekend up there at some point. Would be sick.

nice baz

always in the back of your head when you flying around corners hey i've had a few close call's wil the old cliff or 2

Wheres the footage and or photos of this "cliff", without pics/vids i'm starting to think it may of just been a pothole and you guys are exaggerating a bit :p

She was pretty much straight down. Took 6 of us to drag the bike up and it wasn't fun. lol

nah its my pleasure to help all you guys get ya bums into gear :p
sure was heck of night on sat! lol
i was a bit timid on sat... but on the sunday, i was a bit more, could you say "familiar with the terrain" :p
nah need roy to chuck us some of his footage so i can edit it up and what not!
i reckon ive gotta get some small wheels! and better rear shock... and a better kickstarter :p
if anyones got some cheap spares ie the listed above... slap me an inbox
cheers loco
really wanna get back down there with you lot real soon... was a blast!

What till you boy's hit 18 you will be timid on the Sunday when your hungover. haha

Yeah riding like that makes you want to get a few things for your bike.

Tonight mine is getting stripped down.

Definitely be another ride up there I reckon around September or so. Going to try and go twice a year.

What till you boy's hit 18 you will be timid on the Sunday when your hungover. haha

Yeah riding like that makes you want to get a few things for your bike.

Tonight mine is getting stripped down.

Definitely be another ride up there I reckon around September or so. Going to try and go twice a year.

LOL! yeah ive gotta do bit lol!
hey MM you wouldnt happen to have a cinema 4d/intro type of thing for youtube? or be able to give me permission to use something like it?

Where's the piccies boys keen has hell to see some of the fun ya's had.

I have no idea what your even talking about. lol

Yeah use what you want.

Send me a PM if you want a copy of the MR logo.

So results are in. My dad has torn his Acl and a few other muscles in his knee. He now needs to go in for surgery to correct everything. Good reminder for those who don't wear knee braces.

Yea man I hope so too. It's amazing how easy and simple it is to do some serious injurys

So results are in. My dad has torn his Acl and a few other muscles in his knee. He now needs to go in for surgery to correct everything. Good reminder for those who don't wear knee braces.

Not good to heard mate.

It's also incentive not to get cross rutted!! lol

Hope he heals up quick.

Ok boys and girls, i have finally finished editing my vid...

<iframe width="640" height="360" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/yQasiWOiGiI" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Latest posts

Back